I'm the Loner, and He's the Jock

Drama and Kids

I sighed. She really won't tell me why and it made her cry that I asked. Maybe, I should go ask her parents later today. I feel really bad for making her cry. I walked out of the library.

"Babe," I heard Stacie say as I went to my locker.

"Hey, we need to talk," I said putting my bag in my locker then turning to her.

"Why?" she asked in a whining voice.

"Because, I can't date you anymore," I said.

She started crying and I watched her hand come towards me. I caught her hand.

"Don't you dare try to hit me," I said through gritted teeth.

"Who is she?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Who is she that you are cheating on me with?" she asked.

"I'm not cheating on you or was cheating on you, I'm just tired of you always complaining and whining," I told her.

"It's Alyssa isn't it. I knew there was something between y'all," she said.

"THERE IS NO OTHER CHICK, I JUST LIKE TO ANNOY ALYSSA, I WAS NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" I screamed.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out it was my best friend Luke texting me.

'Hey, where are you at dude?' he asked me.

'Trying to get it through Stacie's head that we are over and that I wasn't cheating on her,' I answered.

Crap, I'm late to class again, Coach won't be happy to hear that again. I'm currently supposed to be in Child Development, the class I was forced to be in by my parents.

'Okay well we can talk more when your butt is in class, we get kids today,' Luke texted back.

I laughed. I somehow managed to talk him into taking this class with me.

'Okay, I'm coming,' I answered him.

I walked away from Stacie while she still screamed at me and walked into class.

"Mr. Wheeler, bought time you came in," Ms. Barrie said.

"Sorry, Ms. Barrie, I was dealing with some drama," I said earning a laugh from the class.

"Well then, I won't tell your coach if you be the first one to pick a kid out," she said. I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well time to wait for Alex to post again :)
Love you Alex (Lexie123)