I'm the Loner, and He's the Jock

Broken noses and the truth.

After Chad left and I was left to my own devices I tried not to cry again as I thought about my brother. The bell soon rang signaling the end of the period. I sighed and picked up all my stuff and left the library. I made my way to my locker so I could get my stuff for gym.

“Alyssa,” Chad said out of breath beside me.

I looked at him and raised an eye brow at him as he was carrying a doll.

“Child development. I broke up with Stacie, she’s nuts. She thinks we had something going on. If she says something, just let me know. Here’s my number, text if you ever need anything,” Chad said taking a piece of paper from his pocket.

Why are you being so nice to me? I wrote down on my pad of paper.

Chad just shrugged and walked away.

I just shook my head and closed my locker door. I started to walk towards the gym.

I walked into the change room and put my stuff in my locker.

“Hey bitch, you better tell me what’s going on with you and my man right now,” Stacie said from beside me.

I sighed and took out my notepad.

I’m pretty sure he just told me that he dumped you. We have nothing going on. I hate his fucking guts. Now if you would excuse me Princess Slut, I have to get ready for gym.

I go to walk passed her and she slapped me across the face.

I stood there and touched me cheek. Stacie looked at me with a satisfied look on her face. But she didn’t see my fist going right for her face. Her head went back and she screamed in pain as blood soaked through her fingers.

I just walked away while all her friends crowded around her.

I walked into the gym and sat down on the bleachers.

“Alyssa what happened to Stacie?” my gym teacher asked.

I looked up at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“Now all the girls are saying you did it, is this true?” she asked.

Once again I shrugged my shoulders.

“Office, now Ms. Duke,” she said and pointed at the door.

I stood up and walked out of the gym on my way to the principal’s office.

I walked into the office and sat down in front of the principal’s desk.

“What happened, Alyssa?” she asked. Oh did I mention she’s my aunt?

Ok well I was just minding my own business and getting ready for gym when Stacie comes up and starts accusing me of being with her boyfriend when I clearly wasn’t I hate his guts, Then I said that he just told me that he dumped her and stuff. Then she got all pissy when I walked away and she slapped me. So defending myself I punched her in the nose. I wrote and ripped out the page for her to read.

“Wait who is or was her boyfriend?” she asked.

Chad...... I wrote.

“Wheeler?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Of course why didn’t I know that?” she asked herself.

I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, Alyssa, I know your family and everything, but I’m going to have to suspend you,” she said.

I nodded my head. For how long?

“Only three day’s sweetie. Starting tomorrow. Since your suspended, you can leave now ,” she replied.

Thank you Aunt Maria, I mean principal Andrews. ;)

She laughed. “You’re welcome. Tell your mom I’ll call her later to let her know what happened.”

I nodded and left the office.

I walked down the hall to my locker and sighed.

I grabbed all my stuff and just walked out of the school. I walked out into the autumn air and sighed again. I walked to my truck and unlocked it.

I threw my bag in the passenger seat and closed the door.

I started up my truck and pulled out of the parking lot so I could go home.

I hope I broke her nose. Maybe it will look better than it did. I smiled at the thought.

I got to my street and I started to think about what my mother would say when I walked in the door. Nothing good that’s for sure.

I pulled into my drive way and turned off my truck. I grabbed my stuff and got out of my truck.
I walked in the house and it’s all quiet.

I sighed in relief as I closed the door.

“ALYSSA MARIE DUKE!” My mother yelled from the kitchen.

I groaned and made my way into the kitchen.

“Why did I get a call from your Aunt Maria saying you punched a girl in the nose?” she asked from the kitchen table.

Because I did punch a girl in the face. I wrote and showed her.

“And the reason for that was?” she asked crossing her arms over her chest. I can tell what she’s thinking. She’s trying to decide wither or not the reason will be good enough for a grounding or not.

Ok, so I’m getting ready for gym and Stacie comes up to me claiming that I did something with her boyfriend Chad, and then I called her Princess Slut and tried to walk away, and then she started to pick a fight by slapping me across the face. But she didn’t think that I would punch her, or even defend myself. I’m lucky Aunt Marie only gave me three days. If Chad hadn’t warned me that she was nuts I wouldn’t have known. I wrote out really fast then showed her the whole paragraph.

“Chad who?” she asked.

Did she just take in the whole paragraph and spit it back out again?

Wheeler.

“I figured as much. Honey we need to talk,” she said pulling out the chair beside her.

Wait, you’re not mad?

“Of course not dear, your aunt didn’t tell me it was in self dense. I hope you broke it to teach that girl a lesson,” my mom said.

I knew my mom was cool.

What do you need to talk about? You and daddy aren’t getting a divorce are you?

“Oh, of course not dear. Your father and I love each other very much. This has to do with you and Chad,”

What about me and Chad?

“You two are going to get married, it was arranged between his parents and your father and I. With this marriage between you two it will make both our family very powerful,” my mother explained.

Chad was right....

“What do you mean dear?” she asked looking at me confused.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Chad was being even more annoying than usual and he said something about him having to try to be nice to me when we’re married. I thought nothing of it until he said that you and daddy were at his house yesterday talking to his parents. I didn’t want to believe him until I talked to you. Then he started being all nice to me and stuff. He has never been nice to me in my life.

“Well at least he’s being nice, his parents thought that he was going to treat you badly and your father would have to do something,” my mom said.

I chuckled. Do I have to meet his parents or something? I don’t like him, will I like his parents?

“Yes, of course you do. Of Amy and Mitch aren’t like Chad at all. They are very nice. Plus would I ever agree to put you through something like this is the parents weren’t nice and to your liking?” she asked.

Yes,

“I would not and you know it,” she said smiling.

I smiled back at her. This is why I love my mom, she’s like a teenager trapped in a 48 year olds body.

“Well sweetheart why don’t you go take a nap and rest, while I call your father and tell him that I told you. We weren’t going to tell you until next week,” she said patting my shoulder.

That’s what Chad said. He said that you were going to wait until my birthday.

“We were going to, but it seems like Chad beat us too it,” she replied.

Alright then, I’m going to go take a nap. I wrote trying to stifle a yawn.

“Alright sweetie, I won’t wake you for lunch, but I’ll leave something for you,”

Thanks mommy, (:[/]

“You’re welcome sweetie. Now if your father asks I gave you shit for punching a girl in the nose got it?” she asked.

Anything you say mommy, (;

She laughed at my note. I chuckled.

“That’s my girl,” she said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and stood up from the table.

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room.

I took my ipod and phone out of my pockets and put them on my bedside table. I reached in my pocket again an pulled out the piece of paper with Chad’s number on it.

I better tell him what’s going on.

Text message conversation.

Me: I broke your girlfriends nose.

Chad: WTF! She’s not my girlfriend anymore. Why’d you do that?

Me: She was the one that started it. She picked the fight so I just defended myself. So I’m now suspended for three days.

Chad: Now I’m going to have to find a new target...

Me: Don’t talk to your future wife like that.

Chad: Lol, so your mom told you?

Me: Yea, after I told her what I did to Stacie. I didn’t get in shit. Thank god.

Chad: Fuck, Stacie is walking over here. I have to go. I’ll text you later.

Me: Have fun with that. Alright then, later.

I sighed and put my phone back on my phone table.

I laid back on my pillows and soon closed my eyes and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUHHHHHH!
Finally the chapter is complete.

Thank God.
This took me a while but it's finally done.
I'm so sorry for the lateness.
You know, summer drama,
What fun.....
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well comment subscribe and all that good stuff peas and carrots (:
I will give candy to commenters :D

This authors note is brought to you by
Lexie123
Aka Alex. (: