Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

OnE

-Marianna’s POV-

I sang along to the songs on the radio as my two year old daughter sang with me from her car seat in the back. I can’t believe I’m coming back home. My mother died a few days ago and I have to come to the funeral and stay for the reading of the will. The funeral is in two days and the reading of the will, will be the day after.

“Are you hungry, Nikki?” I asked my little girl.

She has caramel skin, beautiful hazel eyes, and dimples when she smiles. She was dressed in a white dress with black lace and blue ribbon tied around it, and her long, curly hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

I sighed when we pulled into Huntington Beach. I can’t believe I’m back home. I stopped by Dairy Queen and bought Nikki and I a small chocolate milk shake, then continued on to my mother’s house. I didn’t have the money for a hotel, so we’ll be staying at my mother's house. I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I took my surrounding and breathed in the salty air before getting Nikki out of the car.

“Mari?”

Oh shit, I know that voice!

“Marianna Daniels!” Jimmy yelled as he ran across the street towards me. “Mari, I knew it was you.” He picked me up and began to hug me.

“Mommy, the giant is hurting me!” Nikki cried.

Jimmy instantly let me go. I held Nikki and kissed her cheeks until she stopped crying. “Its okay, Nikki, mommy is here.”

“I’m sorry, Nikki.” Jimmy said with pouted lips.

“Hold out your hand”, Nikki said. Once Jimmy did what she asked she smacked his hand. “Now if you keep this up, I’ll have to put you in time out.”

Jimmy smiled, “I’ll be good, I promise.” He looked up at me. “It’s good to see you again, Mari, you look good. I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” I smiled.

We heard voices and I looked up to see the WHOLE gang.

“Jimmy, who the fuck is she”, Leana asked.

“She’s an old friend from school, you should know, you were always at my house, claiming we were sisters separated at birth”, I laughed.

“Marianna!” Leana screamed, she was going to tackle me as well until Jimmy grabbed her saying, “Watch the kid!”

“I didn’t know you had a kid”, Matt said.

I stiffened at his voice. I’ve always loved Matt and even when he broke my heart, I never stopped. “Yeah, I have a kid, her name is Nikki.”

“You have pretty, hazel eyes”, Brian asked as he stooped to her level. He thought for a minute. “How old are you?”

Shit!

“I’m two years old!” Nikki smiled.

Everyone stopped and looked at me, then at Matt who looked shocked, then at Nikki, then at Val who looked pissed.

“Mommy, the faces they’re making are scaring me”, Nikki said.

I picked her up, sending a glare at Matt before walking into my mother’s house. I slammed the door and set Nikki on the couch. “Want to watch cartoons?”

-Matt’s POV-

“How come you never told me you had a kid, Matt”, Val yelled.

“I told you, he was no good”, Michelle sneered.

“Why don’t both of you shut up”, Zacky said as he held Gena close.

“I didn’t know about her-

“You’re lying!” Jimmy yelled.

“What?” Everyone asked.

Shit! He’s going to spill the beans.

“He knew, he just didn’t care, when he found out she was pregnant he dumped her for Val. I stood by her when she moved away, that’s why I always gone on the weekends. When the baby was born we had three blood tests done. Matt is the father and yet he denied it, said the baby was too dark to be his. You know when a black person and a white person get together, that happens, you get a mixed baby, you ass hole!”

Everyone was silent.

“Damn, Matt”, Leana said. “How could you?”

“I’ll tell you how, ‘cause his father poisoned his brain, talking shit about Mari.” Zacky hissed.

I sighed before getting up and walking to the door.

“And where do you think you’re going, ‘daddy’?” Val hissed.

“I’m going to apologize to two very special women.” I walked out the door and went across the street. I knocked on the door. I looked down at the little girl who opened the door. “Hi.”
“Hi”, she waved. “Are you going to start being my daddy now?”

My heart plummeted. Damn, I’m an ass hole.

“Baby, who is it”, Mari asked. She walked out the kitchen and stopped in her tracks. She sighed before licking her lips. “Come in, Matt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe. It's greatly appreciated.
I have story like this on another webiste and did really well so i just changed a few things to it. Hope you like it. :)