Status: will try to update once a week

I Want You to Love Me

ThReE

-Marianna’s POV-

“Okay, but let me change into my pajamas.” I let him inside and went back to my room to change. I tied my hair up into a ponytail then put Nikki to bed. I kissed her goodnight then grabbed our stuff and went out to the living room. I could pack while he talked.

“Wow you look good."

“Keep your eyes to yourself Sanders.” I began took out the clothes we would wear tomorrow (jeans and band shirts) then folded everything and put them in the bag. “What do you want to know?”

“What’s her favorite color?”

“Purple, she likes panthers, and she hates broccoli.”

“When’s her birthday?”

“Halloween.”

“Sweet, I always wanted that for a birthday”, Matt laughed.

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool.”

“Did you ever tell her about me?”

I sighed. “Yeah, all the time, I never keep secrets from her. She asked about you a lot.”

He nodded before dropping his head in shame.

“I don’t hate you, not as much anyway, I just don’t want Nikki getting hurt again. It’s best if we didn’t stay. You have Val and your music and we would only get in the way.”

I was lying my ass off. I wanted to stay; I just didn’t want him to be the one to tell me to go. And I didn’t want to stick around and watch him be happy with Val either.

“You wouldn’t be in the way, Mari, you could never be in the way.”

Before I knew what the hell was going on, he kissed me. My mind was telling me to push his off and kick him out. But of course, my stupid heart wanted more. As long as my heart was beating I would love him. Aint that some shit?

I finally broke the kiss and pushed him off. “Matt, no, I don’t trust and I’m not a hoe.”
Matt sighed but nodded. He kissed me again then got up and left.

Once he was gone I was able to breathe easier. I put our suitcases by the door then went to bed.

The next morning I had a quick shower then got dressed before waking Nikki up and getting her dressed. I did her hair then combed mine before taking our bags out to the car.
The gang was across the street watching me leave them again. “Nikki, come on.”

Nikki locked the door then closed it before running over to me. We were meeting everyone at the will reading, when it was over we would say goodbye then head back home.

I put Nikki in the car then drove the lawyer’s office. Everyone else arrived a few minutes later. Once Nikki saw Matt she ran to him and sat with him during the reading.

“…And to my daughter Marianna Daniels, I leave my house, and ten thousand dollars.”

I looked up when he said that. “Huh?”

“Holy shit, Mari, your mom left you the house and some cash”, Zacky laughed.

“Oh my God”, I said.

Finally the reading was over.

“Are you sure you want to go back, I mean come on she left you her house, it’s really nice”, Zacky said.

“Yeah and you can stay here with us”, Brian smiled.

“Yeah and we can see Nikki everyday”, Jimmy bounced.

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Please, mommy, let’s stay.” Nikki pouted.

“How am I going to get my stuff”, I smiled.

“YES!” Jimmy jumped up in the air and began to dance.

“We can fly you back home on our private jet, you can out everything on their and then we’ll fly back.” Matt said.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Yeah, now come on, we got to get your stuff.”

Without further hesitation Jimmy dragged us to this big black van that was parked outside and we made our way to the air port.

The girls decided to stay behind and Leana offered to take my car back tomy mom’s my house.

We boarded the plane to take me back to Connecticut.

-hours later and millions of songs sung by Jimmy-

We arrived! I breathed in the salty air and made my way to the rental counter. Matt rented three vans for us, then we made our way to my house.

I opened the door and yelled. “I’m home!”

“Yay!”

A tall Hispanic girl ran into the living room and stopped when she saw who I was with. Gisele is twenty, like me, has curly, brown hair, and loves to cuss people out in Spanish. “Oh no, you brought daddy drop out!”

I also talk to her about all my problems and her favorite person to bad mouth is none other than daddy drop out himself, Matt.

“We’ll talk on the plane.” I said.

“The plane, we’re moving, you are my roommate, therefore I am taking you with me.”

“Ay, chica”, she smile before helping me and the guys pack. We were broke and didn’t have much so it didn’t take long. By night fall we were done. We loaded everything up, then grabbed a pizza before heading back to the plane.

“So, tell me everything”, Gisele said, and so we began our conversation, in Spanish of course, since we were around five nosey men.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Gisele.
Comment and Subscribe, it's graetly appreciated. Thank you to the ones who already have. :)