Status: working on it :)

Love Is A Luxury

1

I opened the door of my apartment, and I instantly smelled the amazing aroma of a home cooked meal. Forgetting how exhausted I was from work, I made my way to the kitchen to further inspected what was cooking.

“Hell yes, macarroni and cheese!” I hollered as my best friend Kyle greeted me. He gave me a quick hug and went back to checking on his masterpiece. When it came to cooking with Kyle, it was serious business. No fucking around.

“How was work?” he asked as I lazily plopped down on one of the kitchen chairs and laid my head down on the table.

“Brutal. I had to wear 7 inch heels throughout the whole photoshoot. And they put some weird ass kind of eyeliner on me that I can’t take off” I said grumpily, not hiding the fact I detested un-removable makeup.

“You work for Victoria Secret Sophie, it comes with the job. But hey, when the photos are done no one can complain cause you look hot dude” he reassured me, knowing I needed the comfort. “And you know John Ohh isn’t complaining!” he added while poking me in the side. I blushed at the comment and put myself to work as I set the table for two.

"Remind me why youre here again," I teased.
"Well first cause I live with you when John's on tour cause you don't like living alone and second cause you loooovvveeee me!" Kyle sang, dragging out the word love.

"Eh. Depends on the day." I teased.

Kyle laughed and tousled my hair playfully as he filled two plates with macarroni and cheese.

“Speaking of John Ohh”, he asked “When is he coming back from tour?”

“Tomorrow night! I'm so excited to see my man and my boys! Woohoo” I yelled, breaking out in a little dance. My body tingled as I anticipated the arrival of my boyfriend and my other best friends. Seeing that Kyle had already started eating, I scarfed down the food at an anamalistic speed, and licked my lips after I had finished.

“Kyle Burns, you are the master of disaster” I said as I attacked him in a bear hug. After a few minutes of chilidish fighting, I decided to go take a shower and attempt to take off that stubborn eyeliner. Great, I thought to myself, this is going to take forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The whole story is Sophie's point of view...for now i think

feedback....yes, no, maybe so? :)