Status: working on it :)

Love Is A Luxury

8

I squirmed as a bright light shone directly on my face. I shut my eyes tighter, trying to block out anything bright and return to the calm darkness I was just previously lavishing in. Laying for a good minute or so, I twisted my body in slightly different positions to get away from the sun, but it wasn’t working. Sighing quietly with my eyes still closed, I realized that it was impossible to escape the sun. I basked in its warmth for a while, letting it hit my eyelids and face, as I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and out.

After a while, I cautiously opened my eyes to see John sprawled on his stomach, with the covers wrapped loosely around his legs. The back of his head was facing me, and I was a little sad that I couldn’t see his adorable face. I watched for a second as I saw his back rise up and down slowly, his breathing deep but calm.

Not wanting to wake him up, I quietly unhooked my phone from the charger and tip-toed out of the room, closing the door softly behind me. I made my way to the kitchen, already dreaming up a big breakfast with sausages and eggs, crispy bacon and soft pancakes. I opened up the fridge, saw all the ingredients I needed to make the wonderful breakfast, closed the fridge and opened the cupboard to get a box of pop tarts. Laziness is my middle name.

As I munched on my pop tart thoughtfully, I flipped open my phone to read my texts. I responded back to a few friends and declined a few party offers politely. I set my phone down and stared off into the distance, cogitating about the problems of the world. Okay maybe not the problems of the world, but I was definitely curious about what we were going to do today. I glanced back down at my phone to see that it was 10:45 already and nobody was up. I smirked and rubbed my hands together evilly.

Time to wake the boys up!

I sprinted to John and I’s room and threw the door open, launching myself softly on top of John’s exposed back. I heard him groan and I giggled to myself, kissing the top of his ear that was poking out from a mop of brown hair. I moved my head to continue kissing down his ear to his neck. Now somewhat a bit more awake, John flipped over to his back and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

“Hi.” I smiled, 2 centimeters away from his face. I snuck a quick kiss and retreated back a bit, yet still snuggled very tightly to him.

“Are you trying to kill me woman?” John muffled, still half asleep.

“No.” I laughed and pushed a strand of hair behind his ear, kissing him one more time.

“I love you.” He said, a huge smiling plastering his tanned face. His eyes opened fully and he studied my face for a bit, before taking my head in both his hands and kissing me deeply.

“I know, I am a very loveable person.” I responded, rolling off of him and stretching obnoxiously.

In half a second John had lifted me up and thrown me over his shoulder. He was spinning around over and and over and I was getting dizzy quickly.

“Tell me you love me too!” he said laughing, trying to maintain his balance.

“Noooo!” I squealed, determine not to give in.

“Fine, I guess I’ll just keep spinning” he said, going faster. I was starting to get really lightheaded.

“Bahhhhh okay okay okay okay I love you too!” I whined and he stopped.

We collapsed on the floor together, huge smiles on our faces.

“That’s more like it” John smiled and leaned in to kiss me softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 things:
1) i dont want to nag, but i really need comments guys :( it makes me super happy and i will write more if you guys make an effort
2) this was a filler. im sorrrryyy D:
3) does anyone want to co-write a story? inbox me if you want toooo ;D