Love and Lust

The Motel

Evening fell on this humble motel, where as two bodies stumbled clumsily into a room. Arms around each other, lips locked in a kiss full of passion, lust, desire. One kicked the door closed as the same person fumbled with the lock without having to lose this intimate body contact with the other.

Quickly but gracefully they undressed each other once the door was locked. Both bodies fell on the bed, one on top of the other, arms still around each other protectively. Possessively.

It was a night none of them will be able to forget. The way their bodies were connected so intimately, the feeling of one's skin on another, the way their deep moans echoed throughout the room that they rented for the night.

One spilled his semen into the other, after which he lay next to his lover, wrapping his arms around the other. Both were sweaty, tired, but satisfied. He gave his lover a sweet kiss on the forehead, the other looked up at him with so much love, but worry.

"I love you so much... but this is not right..." his lover said.

"There's no need to worry, my love. No one would know, I love you too." he said reassuringly, his lover smiled at him, and fell asleep in his arms.

The world will never know about their affair, because they wouldn't understand how much he loved the person lying next to him in his arms.

Even if that person is his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, ne?