Status: Active :DDDDDDDD

Bad Romance

Two

"Have you even heard of him Mom?" I asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.
"Who?" She wondered.
"They guy I've been talking about for five minutes, Garrett La'Salle!" I exclaimed, cradeling my chin in my hand.
"Oh, him, that teenage robber, what about him?" She asked, putting more groceries in the pantry.
"Mom!" I walied.
"What Natalie?" She snapped back.
I took a deep breath, controling my anger. "Okay, now, Mom, listen closely." She looked at me "Why haven't you warned me about him?"
"I haven't warned you about Garrett La'Salle because I didn't think I needed too." She said looking at me.
"Well, Ivy's parent's warned her all about him. They're afraid for her unlike some people." I said standing up and crossing my arms.
"Fine. Garrett La'Salle is the best teenage robber there is. He has black hair, with like crazy blue and blonde highlights. Um....he steals airplanes, golf carts, blah, blah,blah. The point is, Garrett La'Salle is a devil child and I suggest you have no involvment with him whatsoever. As if that would happen anyway." My mom sighed.
"You know Mom, it could happen. You never know."
"Oh, as IF, Natalie." My mom laughed.
I rolled my eyes, turning to walk out of the kitchen.
I went into my room and sprawled out on my bed, my phone started ringing.
"Hey, Ivyyyyy." I called into the phone.
"Nat! Conner....is....dead!" She squeaked into the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! Who's Conner?! He's dead? Whaaaaaaaaat? >.>