Status: 5 Comments will get Chapter 2. written! =] <3

One night of passion at a time.

Repeat.

Another guy... another night.
I sighed as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My deep brown hair falling in curls around my shoulders stopping just before my breasts. My body naked except a black corset, thong, suspenders and 6inch heels. I turned my mobile off slipping it into my bag before quickly applying some lip-gloss and giving my hair some volume. I threw open the bathroom door and stood one hand above my head leaning against the door frame, body in silhouette.

“Come here gorgeous” The gruff voice spoke at me from the bed. I hesitated for only a second before I walked hand on hip towards tonight’s client. He was sat at the end of the bed waiting for me to give him what he wanted. What he had paid me for. Music was playing in the background as I started to give him a lap dance his hands roaming my body, leaving no place untouched. I kept my eyes clenched shut as I tried to imagine it was someone else’s hands on me, someone gentle and loving. Not some sexually frustrated husband whose wife was away for the weekend. That’s all I am, a body to satisfy sexually frustrated men.

“What’s your name sexy..?” His eyes staring at my body as I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him.
“My names Heidi” I replied not caring whether he remembered or not. I ripped off his shirt not caring whether he needed it or not. I just wanted this to be over with, to be able to go to sleep and forget about it all till tomorrow night when the whole process started again with another man, another client.
The time grew slower. His touch made my skin crawl underneath as I called out a moan through the room for his ears alone. This felt wrong to me, but I couldn't stop when he'd paid me so much. I let my hands roam over his naked body, his weak muscles moving tighter against my touch. No wonder why he wasn't getting much from his wife...he wasn't exactly the best guy I've ever had.

Soon the moans came to a stop as he groaned his way through an orgasm. I was glad he'd already put a condom on...some of them don't remember, and it's hard to persuade them to actually keep to the rules I go by. No protection, no good time.

"Baby...that was...amazing" his voice echoed through the room as he soon climbed off me. His body seeming to huddle closer to mine, which again I didn't allow. I was leaving tonight, no going back for seconds.
"I'm glad you liked it" I whispered dreamily into his ear. Before I knew it, the guy was asleep and I was free to take the long walk home.
I grabbed my bag and closed the door silently behind me. I headed to the hotel bar where I pulled out one of the many £20 notes my latest client had given me and ordered a double, the barman slide it over the counter towards me and I downed it in one and ordered another. After a short while we got talking and I don’t know whether it was the drink or not but suddenly he seemed very, very attractive.

“So what are you called beautiful?” I giggled as I replied with ‘Heidi’. He smiled and put a loose piece of hair behind my ear.
“Heidi, that’s a pretty name to match a pretty face” I giggled like a little girl again and felt myself blushing. I looked at his name badge and saw that he was called Ollie. What a perfect name for him, he was really good looking with straightened brown hair with a fringe that swept over his eyes. I knew then that he was the one. He was the man I had been looking for all my life. But after tonight I would never see him again as I lived 20 miles from here.

I sighed as I set down the empty glass and Ollie came out from the bar and came and sat next to me.

“What’s the matter?” He frowned as he took in my expression.
“I..I won’t see you again” I know it sounded stupid, hey even I knew that but I couldn’t help it.
“Of course you will see me again, I work here every day. I live in room 308” He let out a chuckle, how cute he looked.

“Oh, that’s cool. I have to go now, I’ll um see you tomorrow?” His face lit up.
“Yes of course” He lent towards me and placed his lips onto mine for a split second before pulling away and smiling grabbing my glass and going back behind the bar. “Goodnight, Heidi”

“Goodnight, Ollie” I smiled and grabbed my bag walking out of the bar into the lobby where I walked straight out of the door and caught a cab home.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here it is my new story, i hope you all like it =]
Remember 5 Comments will get Chapter 2. posted.