Letter's to an Angel

Just Like Heaven

...;

You aren't a bad person, you aren't a bad friend. Please, don't let this destroy you.

Don't hurt yourself - my skin, my flesh that stings aswell. What good would it do now? How could tearing apart your arms possibly cure anything? It can't. It's just being a coward, and a coward I know youre not. You're strong, I don't know how many times I've said it. You. are. strong. Fierce, powerful, in control.

He's a manipulative fuck, he's done it to people before, its just the way he is, you can't feel bad. You played along, it was a game, everything is a fucking game, you can't help but be intrigued enough to play along, regardless of the consequences.

What you did could not be helped, you followed your instinct, you did what you thought was the right thing to do, and thats good enough for me, I won't love you any less for a decision that you make. You're only human.

You haven't betrayed any of us. At all. You keep us sane. When you're not around I say stupid things that get me in trouble. Honestly, I'm nearly ready to kill her with my bare hands. She's a fuck head...

Look at me, look at me, please, don't spend the day in your room, don't feel one ounce of guilt, or anger towards yourself, it is not your fault.

You deserve in every right your title as an Angel, you are, you are my angel, but Angels aren't completely immortal, they make mistakes aswell, they stuff up, and it's in the biggest way, because they are so used to being perfect. Thats what you are, entirely, perfect. Don't argue or think otherwise, you're my biggest strength and my biggest weakness. You're everything I aspire to be. It's going to be a long road to where we want to be, in the end, but it will be worth it.

I can't get there if you're dead, or broken.

I need you.

Every inch of you.

Not minus a few drops of blood, or a few litres of vomit, or a few hours less sleep.

I need you entirely.

You're my sun, you light up my way, you're my angel to guide me, your my Prince Charming to carry me gallantly when I fall.

Don't ever forget that, or that I love you.

Sincerely, always,

...