Status: writer's block.. D':

Everything Happens for a Reason

six.

"Okay, what happened is that..." Mason started.

I was leaning in, curious of what his explanation would be. But instead of words coming out of his mouth, it came out of another.

"Mason!!" A voice screeched.

I looked over to who it was, and I realized that instead of one voice, it was two.

"Oh no!, not the KK twins" I groaned.

"KK? Oh you mean Kathy and Kaitlyn?" He asked.

I gave him a "duuh-who-else?" look. He chuckled.

"Mason!, I never knew you two were dating!?" Kathy asked.

I knew it was Kathy, because she was the blonde one. Kathy and Kaitlyn - or as I call them, the KK twins - are twins. Well that says it all. They are the most popular girls in school. Got every boy drooling over them, and got any guy they wanted. But I can't deny it, they are very pretty.

They decided to dye each other's hair when they were mistaken for one another. They both used to have brown hair. Kathy's the one who's blonde, more popular with the guys, and Kaitlyn is the redhead and the smarter one.
Now you might think that because they are rich and extremely popular, they are stuck up and stupid. But no. Actually they are really nice. Too nice. And that is why they get on my nerves!

I mean they have got to have a flaw. Just a tiny little flaw.

"Oh no, we're NOT dating. Just strictly friends!" I said. And I glared at them, for even thinking that.

Mason looked a bit down, but got back up quickly, almost too quickly.

The sorta made me sad, but I let it go.

"Oh, well, don't you know that it's couple's special today at the restaurant?" Kaitlyn asked. Smirking at both of us.

"Yeah, I know, and I decided to have lunch by myself. But someone over here decided to intrude." I said, shooting daggers at Mason.

All he did was grin.

"Oh, so you wouldn't mind..." Kathy started.

"...If we joined you?" Kaitlyn finished.

It was weird how they both were thinking the same thing. But then again, they are twins.

Both of them decided to sit beside Mason, leaving me across from three of them.

Mason looked a bit uneasy with both of them sitting closely.

I just gave him a wicked smile.

After a few minutes of watching the twins flirt with Mason, I've finally had it. I don't know why exactly, but I decided to just leave them.

I told my server to just pack what I ordered, and I'll take out.

While walking back to the dorm, I realized that Mason hadn't explained to me yet on what was going on.

I was finally determined to figure out what that secret was, no matter how long it would take,

I got back to the dorm, only to see Xavier sitting on our couch watching TV.

"Oh uh, where's Cris?" I asked.

He looked up from the TV, and smirked at me.

"She went out for lunch with Laura, I decided to stay here and wait for you, just in case you wanted to know where she was." He replied.

Since I had nothing else to do, I sat beside him.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked, really interested on what show was on.

"Well..." He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"...I'm watching you." And I shivered. His breath, his cold, cold breath sent goosebumps down my arm. That was so weird. How could anyone have their breath at extreme freezing temperatures.

I felt my whole face flush, and as hard as I tried to hide it, the redness just kept on creeping.

I looked at him, surprised to see how close he was.

He leaned in, and kissed me on a spot that was dangerously too close to my lips.

He leaned back again, staring at me.

I looked at his eyes, they were teasing me. I was a sucker for beautiful eyes, and his was one of it. His chocolate brown eyes.

And then, there's this sudden surge of feeling, adrenaline in me. That I just wanted to grab his shirt, and have him kiss me fully on the lips.

And without me even noticing, I was going to do it! My hand clenched around his collar, and I started to pull him closer to me.

And just as I was about to give him one full smack on the lips, an electric shock went through my arm.

I let go, and stood up.

"Did you forget about me?"

A voice whispered in my head. But it wasn't Avoice, it was two voices. Two completely different, yet at the same time, extremely alike voices.

Two voices. One belonged to Ryan, and.....one belonged to Mason.

Mason?!

I was surprised to even hear him, especially with Ryan. Their voices, was so alike, in harmony, in tune.

"Annabell? What's wrong?" Xavier looked at me, concerned.

"What?! oh uh, nothing, nothing." I stuttered.

"Okay, something's up, what's wrong??" He pushed on. He got up and walked over to me.

Suddenly we got very close again.

"No stop! You like Cristel! N-Not me!" the only words that came out of my mouth. He was making me nervous.

He grinned. "And what makes you think I like Cristel? I like you, Annabell. Ever since I saw you. I'm crazy about you, Anna." He walked even closer to me, and I was backing up.

I was too speechless to even say anything.

And soon, he ended up backing me up against the purple walls of my dorm.

He was leaning down again, preparing to kiss me. But this time, I got a feeling that it would be on the lips instead of near it.

Another electric shock rang through my arms.

"Xavier Alexander Duschene! Stop this instant!" My voice booming, as I shoved him away.

But that wasn't me. That wasn't my voice. Because I definetly did not want to shove him away, let along know his full name!

He looked at me, strangely.

He whispered something beneath his voice. I was surprised I heard it. And I was even more surprised of what he said.

"Ryan?"

That one word that came out of his mouth.

That one name I thought I would never hear aloud again.

Came out of a boy I barely knew.

"What did you just say?" I asked, now out of the faze I was in.

He looked at me. He looked like he was finally about to blurt out something, when someone shot through our door.

"X!" Mason screamed.

How did he know he was here? And how did he know where my room was.

Xavier's head shot up.

Mason was glaring at him, like he knew what just happened.

I was astonished to see how Mason's scars and bruises were fading away, so quickly.

It was like Xavier's, it looked like it was caused months ago, and not just last night.

"Mason" Xavier grumbled.

"What?! oh, I see, I'll leave you too alone." Mason looked back and forth at both of us.

He walked up to Xavier and whispered, "Watch what you say Xavier....and leave her alone, she's not your job."

Job? Since when I was considered a job?

I pretended that I didn't hear that.

Something was deffinetly going on.

"Both of you explain!" I yelled.

That stopped Mason from stomping out the door.

"Explain what?" Xavier said, dumbfounded.

I exagerately sighed. "You know what I mean!"

"Explain to me why your here?! Explain to me what happened just two minutes ago! Explain to me why...W-why y-you said h-his name." I faltered down.

I was going to break. After finally avoiding that name for a whole day, it just comes back to haunt me.

"Annabell" Mason tried to shush me, but I can feel tears pouring down my face.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, and we both just fell to the ground, me sobbing.

"Mason we have to tell her." Xavier whispered.

"She needs to know this."

"I don't think she can handle it, not now. It's not time yet." Mason whispered back.

I looked up. "Tell me what?! I want to know the truth. Mason, tell me" I pleaded.

I looked deep into his sea-green eyes.

I can see him debating over it in his head.

"Everything happens for a reason, Annabell." Mason whispered in my ear. His breath extremely warm. It was so hot, it made me flush.
"You've just got to find that reason."

Now that sounded terribly familiar.

"What did you just say?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for numberrr SIX!
:DD
comment and subscribe my lovelies (: