Teenage Mutant Ninja...What!?

The Foot Attack

Adi's POV

As Raph and Leo where fighting, Mikey, Donnie, and I went into the kitchen. As we sat there and watched them fight like a tennis match Mikey and Donnie were eating.

The fight ended with Raph walking out and I got up to go after him but Mikey stopped me. He then handed me a pork grind and asked, "Pork grind?"

I took it and said, "Pork grind."

It was a couple of more minutes later that April got home. Leo got up and went to ask her something regarding The Foot.

"Hear anything yet?"

"Not yet," April said as she put up her coat. She said that they were going to repeat the interview at 5 and 6 and we would have to wait.

"Thanks and we appreciate everything your doing."

She started towards the kitchen before stopping and asking about Raph.

Raph's POV

I got pushed against the wall making my sais fall to the ground and a couple grabbed me. I fought them off and one threw my sais over the edge of the building. I started to make smart mouth remarks and fought some off.

"I mean come'on how do ya guys expect to beat me?" I said cockily. Just then more came around. I really need to keep my mouth shut.

They then started to get the upper hand on me and they dragged me down a couple of stairs and then threw me into the window of April's apartment.

I saw black.

Adi's POV

April was showing the boys the store and Mikey did the most the hilarious thing. He found some band symbols (A/N: I have no idea if that's right) and walked up behind Donnie telling us to be quiet. April and I covered our ears and Donnie never noticed. Mikey then banged them together making Donnie bounce and vibrate. Mikey and I were laughing so hard.

April then asked about Raphael again.

"Are you sure we should leave him up there?"

"Yeah it's good just to let him cool off." Leo said. "He'll be back any minute."

Just then Raph fell through the ceiling. We all ran to see if he was alright.

"He's alive but barely." Ninja of The Foot all began to flow into the apartment.

Mikey then began jokes. "And I thought insurance salesman were pushy."

One man stepped up with nun chunks and did some fancy tricks.

Mikey tightened up his mask and said, "Oh, a fellow chucker, aye?" He took one of his chucks and also did some tricks with his. They did this back and forth until Mikey started to spin them on the top of his finger like a basketball. If this was any other circumstance I would have laughed but I was trying to keep an eye on the men behind me and watch Mikey at the same time. Donnie jumped over Mikey and started to attack the Foot.

Some started to come at me and so I fought them off as best as I could. One got a hold of me from behind and spoke in my ear, "You have great potential to be Foot ninja. Join us and we will make you stronger."

I stopped for a moment to lean back to answer, "Over my dead body…" I swung my head back and hit his head with mine making him let go. Mikey and Donnie ended up in the middle and Mikey was on the floor.

"HEY, DONNIE! Wheel of Fortune, Dude!" Donnie spun him around hitting the Foot ninjas.

More Foot dropped in and the floor finally collapsed. We then ended up in the shop where more ninjas were waiting for us. Mikey got some with the symbols.

After a while they were getting the upper hand when someone opened the door. Everything stopped and looked who was there. It was a man with a hockey stick?

"Now, you guys mind telling me what your doing to my lil' green pal there?" He then spotted April and made a comment that made her face contort into disgust that read 'Really?'

We then continued to fight until one Foot ninja decides to swing at one of the boys. They duck and he hits a wire that sets the place on fire.

More flow in. We then decide it was time to leave. I help April get Raph in the trap door and follow after. We get in a hippy van and drive off with April looking back at her Apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all that reviewed/subscribed/favorited and this chapter was for you. Hope you liked it.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35477076