First Ever Vampire (Eclipse story)

Chapter Two: The Explainations

All of the shifters had turned back to their human forms and walked forward, closer to Forever. To make sure she was a 'good' vampire. Only problem they could not smell her. She did not smell sickly sweet as the other vampires smelled. For each person, she smelled different.

To Sam, she smelled of lavenders and Emily's cookies. Embry thought she smelled of fresh cooked bacon and pancakes. Quil smelled Clare's scent on Forever. Seth smelled the ocean air. Leah, Paul, and Jared thought she smelled of roses. And finally, Jacob thought she smelled of morning air and sunlight.

The vampires could smell different kinds of candy and flowers rolling off of her skin and from the blood rushing threw her veins.

"Follow me," she said. She turned in one direction. The shifters shifted back to their wolf form and the vampires started to follow her. For some reason they trusted her and not just because of her killing Victoria and her army, but they just had a gut filling that they should trust her.

They followed her a couple hundred feet into the woods were they found a nice big cabin (or was it a house?) standing in the middle of the woods. She and the vampires plus one human walked inside the house. While they waited for the shifters to change, she started to grab some glasses and drinks. The wolves walked in and stayed standing. The vampires plus one human sat down. She sat down with a glass of scotch on her hand. The vampires gave her questioning glances and she stated like she read their minds.

"Got have a good scotch every once and awhile in my 3,000 years." Everyone looked shocked. She laughed at their looks. "I am different type of a vampire from these vampires. I was the first ever vampire. I created the vampire races th-"

"Wait, races?" a voice interrupted her. She looked to see Carlisle looking confused.

"Yes, races. There are different types of vampires out there. There are the vampires that burn in the sun, but there are different types of those as well. First I will explain mine.

"I was made in the beginning of time. I turned into a vampire by drinking raw blood. I can walk out into the sun and not burn or sparkle. I only have to have blood once every six months. My blood gives the women vampires the will to have children, but I have to give it willingly. I have every known power and much more.

"The first vampire that burns in sunlight is the one that cries blood. They have fangs and they do not have to eat. The other type is the ones who can eat. They can go out in the sunlight, but only if they have a special stone on their person. There are other types out there but I can not really explain them.

"Then there are the ones that sparkle, which is you." She points to the Cullens. "It looks like you already know about them, so I will not explain. Then they are half-breed, half-vampire and half-human, which are born from a female human and a male vampire having intercourse when it is the sparkling vampires. If you have ever seen the Lost Boys then you should know the other way to become a half-breed. There is also the half-breed when it is a were or shifter female and a male vampire have intercourse. Now if I were to give my blood to a female vampire and they have intercourse with their mate, they can have children, but they will only be human for the first sixteen years of their life."

After explaining some information, she examined their expressions. Some were happy, disgusted, thoughtful, and just a little curious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do not own anything