Sequel: Do I Stay Or Do I Go?
Status: Deciding between updating or making a sequal.

The runaway

Image

My whole life I was considered a mistake. My mom only had me for, not even four minutes before she abandoned me. All I have of my birth parents is a picture of my supposed father and mother and on the back of it it says Huntington. I have no idea where that is, but I'm going to go there to find my real family.
  1. Running away
    "Huntington, here we come." I mumbled silently as we made our way down the street.
  2. Meet Dane
    "Yeah, as long as it brings me closer to my destination." I told Dane as I continued to look out the window.
  3. Two days
    I was jerked forward a little bit as the buss finally started to leave the port.
  4. On my way
    "Well if your birth parents gave you such a long name, maybe it means something." Brit explained.
  5. BOOM
    I must have fallen asleep because one minute I see the sign that says were getting onto the highway, then I'm being shaken by Brit.
  6. Hospital
  7. Matts in trouble
    By the time I left the hotel it was approaching five o'clock and the guys were supposed to come over around six for dinner. Which ment I need to hurry an get home.
  8. Reunited
    I demand you listen to Dear God while reading this chapter
  9. Are you famous?
    "Well, I'm famous."
  10. Welcome to the family