Sequel: Do I Stay Or Do I Go?
Status: Deciding between updating or making a sequal.

The runaway

Welcome to the family

"Avenged Sevenfold."

"Oh. I never heard of you." I was being honest. I wasn't allowed to listen to certain types of music. "But a friend of mine likes you guys."

"Well your friend has great tastes of music." My dad said as he put in a CD. "This is out newest CD."

I listened to the beginning of the song, it was amazing.

Shh be quiet, you might piss somebody off
Like me motherfucker, you've been at it for too long
While you feed off others insecurities
You stand in front of me and bite the hand that feeds

"They swore!" I said as I looked from the radio then back at my dad.

"Yeah, so?"

"I'm not used to listening to things with swear words."

"Well that's going to change. I'm going to introduce you to a whole new world of music." My dad said as he pulled up to a large house and shut off the car. "Welcome home."

I smiled as I got out of the car with little trouble. I followed my dad as we walked up to the front door. When dad opened the door he told me to close my eyes and I did. Slowly I let my dad lead me into the house.

"When I count to three open your eyes."
I nodded my head and waited.

"OK, one.....Two.......Three." I opened my eyes and gasped. a banner was hanging from the ceiling and it said welcome home Shay, in bold letters.

People who I briefly met in the hospital were there, my supposed uncles and aunts were all gathered around in the living room.

"Welcome home!" They all shouted as they came over to me and hugged me.

Finally, the first time in a long time, I felt like I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep this story is over, but the good news is there is a sequal.

Please comment and subscribe to the sequal.

House