Sequel: Do I Stay Or Do I Go?
Status: Deciding between updating or making a sequal.

The runaway

Matts in trouble

Matt's POV

By the time I left the hotel it was approaching five o'clock and the guys were supposed to come over around six for dinner. Which ment I need to hurry an get home.

"What did you have to talk to her about?" Val asked from the passanger seat.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye, then looked back at the road. I wasn't really sure if I should tell her or not, but I decided to any way. "Do the names Brielle Shiloh Michelle, ring any bells?" I asked as I stopped the car at a red light.

"Um yeah, those are Michelle's favorite names." I nodded and was about to say more but when I looked at her, she had tears in her eyes. "It's also the name of her and Brians first and only child."

I nodded my head, and looked back at the road as the light turned green.

"I think that girl might be there kid." I told her not looking at her.

"What do you mean?"

"She had the picture Brian gave her when she was just born. He even wrote on it and the picture had the same thing." I explained.

"Well should we tell them? They deserve to know that there kid is close to them again."

"Yeah I think we should." I told her as I pulled into our driveway.

Image

The guys have been over for about two hours. We already ate dinner, an now were just chilling at the side of the pool while the girls sat in the kitchen talking about girly stuff.

"So I have some news." I said as I looked over at the guys.

The guys all look at me and waited to see what the news is about.

"So we all know Brian has a kid right? And they couldn't keep her, because of his age?" I asked as I looked at all of the guys and frowned a little bit when I saw Brian wasn't looking at me.

"Well I think I found her." I said and waited for a responce from the guys.

"Where is she?" Zacky asked, since Brian looked like he was about to break down.

"Are you sure it's his kid?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm almost positive it's his kid. She had the picture Bri gave her and she has the same name that Michelle named there kid." I explained to the guys.

"OK, so you found her. Then where is she?" Johnny asked after I didn't answer Zacks question.

"Um well you see." I said as I scratched the back of my neck with my right hand. "She's kinda at the hospital." I told them as I looked away from my friends.

"Why?" All the guys except Brian said at the same time.

"I kinda hit her with my car." I said and wasn't expected what happened next.

"YOU RAN MY FUCKING KID OVER!" Brian yelled as he stood up from his lawn chair walked towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt's house

So here you all go, another chapter. Please leave me wounderful comments, subscribe and tell your friends about my story.

Yay Nightmare is out and the CD is amazing. If you don't have it you NEED to buy it. An YAY A7X made it to #1

OH PLEASE check out my other story. Welcome to the family