Sequel: Do I Stay Or Do I Go?
Status: Deciding between updating or making a sequal.

The runaway

Are you famous?

Brielle's POV

It's been a week since I've met my real mom and dad. An I must say, life has been amazing.
They have come to visit me everyday. I loved hearing the story's they told me of when they were younger.

Today I was really exited, I get to leave the hospital.

I got dressed as quickly as I could since my arm was still in a cast. and waited in my hospital room.

I heard my phone ring and when I picked it up I saw that it was Alison. So far I've been able to ignore her but I guess I should tell her where I am.

"What do you want?" I asked when I accepted her call.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me, young lady." That made me roll my eyes. "Where have you been?" 'Wow she almost sounded worried' I thought.

"I've been searching for my real parents. You know the ones you told me were dead."

"They are dead!"

"Yeah that's why-" I stopped speaking when I heard a knock on the door and saw that it was my father. He was wearing a fedora hat and sunglasses, almost like he was hiding his identity from something. "I got to go." I said into the phone as I ended the call.

"Who were you talking to?"

"A friend of mine, she was just wondering where I've been." I told him as I used my good arm to grab my backpack.

My dad nodded his head, showing that he understood. "Ready to go?" He asked as I walked over to him.

"Yep." I said as I followed him out of the room.

I'm guessing that he already signed me out since we passed the nursing station. Walking outside we had to stop walking because there were paparazzi taking pictures of us.

I wanted to ask my dad why people were taking pictures of us, but didn't get a chance because he grabbed my good arm and pulled me towards where I'm guessing his car was parked.

I got into the front passenger seat with some help from my dad, since I was so short and My arm was in a cast.
Once I was in the car and had my door closed, my dad went around and got into the drivers side and turned the car on.

Once we were on our way to my parents house, or what they keep telling me,my new 'home', I turned and looked at my dad.

"Why were people taking pictures of us?" I asked him. I was really curious, I wanted to know why, I knew for a fact that they don't do that to just anyone.

"Well, I'm famous."

"Really? What do you do?" I asked him. This was really cool I couldn't believe I was related to someone famous.

"I'm in a band with your uncles."

"Cool, whats your bands name?" I don't think I've ever seen a poster with him or any of my other 'uncles' on it.

"Avenged Sevenfold."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it took me long enough to post this chapter, truth is I've been thinking about maybe making a sequeal to this story, I don't know.

Sorry for the shortness

Please comment and subscribe. Oh and check out my newest story Disappear