Welcome to the Club, Shatter or Survive

Chapter 3 Moving

How can I describe my morning? I woke up rather early, getting up and ready to leave. I figured we were leaving today, since everything else in my room was gone. Except for my bed. There probably going to buy new ones, once we get there. Um...Well...
I walked downstairs, and there was a car out there, I texted Jenny and Katie, asking them why they weren't here still. I didn't get a response. I stood there for a good half an hour before my Dad came over to me.

"Demonia, we're leaving now." He said.

"B-but my friends aren't here yet to say bye to me..." I said.

"We can't wait any longer sweetie." He said.

I nodded and went in the limo.

I sat next to the window, resting my elbow on the side, and resting my head on my hand.

"It's going to be a long ride, so we brought some blankets along with us." said My Mother putting one over herself, along with my sister and I, and my Father.

I didn't say a word, just simply looked out the window.

Three hours later it began to rain, I started to cry, silently, still looking out the window.

My two best friends didn't come like they said they would...

Leaving me at the party hurt me.
Not seeing me off hurts me more, I think...
It's kind of close.

I'm missing Katie and Jenny already, I texted them about ten times. I couldn't stop crying, neither of them responded.

Maybe they were just my friends because I have money, but that can't be true...
They where my friends even before I was rich...
Maybe it's the fact that I'm moving, and they don't want to be my friend anymore because they won’t be able to hang out with me...
I had a friend before, and once she found out I was going to a different school, she stopped hanging out with me at lunch, and started hanging out with the popular people.
I cried in the bathroom stall when she admitted to it.
Admitting, that she just hung out with me because I wasn't like anyone else, I was nice to her and didn't look down on her, but the fact that I was going to a different school meant she'd have no one to hang out with. So she was basically tossing me aside to find new people, and she found them pretty quick. She didn't even invite me over or anything.
I mean, I don't blame her for finding new friends; I blame her for not including me.
I'm so shy...maybe that's why she didn't include me in.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep; when I woke up we were at a gas station. We stopped so that we could all use the restroom and then get back into the car and keep going.

Lidia complained about that like no other.

"Ugh! Daddy Why didn't we just go on the damn plane we own!" she yelled in a pissed off voice.

"I wanted us to bond." said Father.

"Fuck that!" said Lidia.

"Watch your language!" said my Mother.

"Whatever!" she said and she started texting on her phone some more. She's been texting the whole damn time.

I sighed and closed my eyes once more.
Six hours later we stopped again, this time, at a 5 star hotel.

"FINALLY." said Lidia.
She got out of the limo and went straight in.

"We're only staying here for tonight, and then we're leaving in the morning." said my Father.

I nodded, and the rest of us got out.

We all got our own rooms, my parents got there's and my sister got hers, and I got mine.
We didn't have to share.
It was a 5 star hotel after all.
My Father got the most expensive room there was.
I laid on the bed, stretching out, and then flipping over to see if I had any text messages from Jenny and Katie.
There wasn't any, not a single one.
I frowned, and buddled myself up into a ball on my bed.
My black hair was all over the place, my hands out on the bed.
After a half an hour, I got up and went to the bathroom, then took a nice hot shower, afterwards I ate a big meal, then crawled into my bed, and fell asleep, well was trying to.
I was rather tired, and it felt weird to me.
I slept a lot in the car...why...
Why am I still tired?
Maybe from thinking about my friends so much, and from crying...
And thinking of prince charming.

Well...
The guy I find, doesn't have to be prince charming, he'll just be my prince.
He doesn't have to have money to be my prince, he can be poor, and still be my one and only special prince. I day dream a lot about what he'll look like, I'm never exactly sure on what I want to imagine. Blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, and wearing a knight’s suit, maybe?
Or having black hair with green eyes, and wearing all white? I'm not exactly sure about the outfits either... In my mind, they change. I find myself blushing when I start daydreaming about it. My fantasies...oh gosh would I be embarrassed if someone saw me blush out of nowhere.

I closed my eyes and began to picture a gorgeous man...
Blonde hair and shiny light green eyes, his hair so smooth, his smile shining brightly at me.
Him holding my hand, telling me how he loves me, taking me places...
Making me smile and laugh.
I began to blush as I started to create a whole scene in my mind of what we were doing.
From going to the fair, to kissing on the Ferris wheel.
I buried my face into my pillow.

"Sleep Demonia! Gosh...you stupid girl! Sleep!" I said out loud to myself.

I've read too many romantic books, fantasy books, and I've watched way too many romantic movies. Now I just blush like crazy when I imagine myself in the situation with a guy, like the girl is in books...

The next morning I woke up, and got ready, jumped back into the limo, and was prepared for a long ride, and my sister Lidia's constant complaining.

It took us a good ten days for us to get there. We stopped at hotels real late at night, and then left early in the morning, for those ten days.

On day six, we got ear plugs, simply because my sister's complaining was beyond annoying.

We told her we were getting them so that we didn't have to hear all the noise from traffic.

I was looking out the window still. I had my elbow up, with my cheek on my hand, looking out the window. I often fell asleep...

I day dreamed a lot that whole time.

And I never got a single text message from Katie or Jenny.

It really hurt me. Really bad.
My two best friends...doing something so harsh like this to me.
They know I'm fragile...
They could have at least told me why they aren't going to talk to me...
It would have been nice to at least have my friend’s texting me, and comforting me about this whole moving thing...
I still haven't told them about my parents arranging a marriage for me...
I've cried way to much this month...
I wish I was stronger.

When I woke up once more, my eyes went wide in shock, the scenery, everything has changed. I saw about ten Chinese and Japanese shops as we drove.

"What do you think Demonia?" My father said.

"Um..." I said.

"About what?" I asked.

"The view! This is the place we're going to be living in." said my Father.

I blinked.

I looked out the window again, I saw many food places, and then shopping places, it was a pretty open area.

"Oh my god! I want to shop there!" said Lidia pointing to every single shopping place she saw.

My Mother was digging her nails into her leg. This means, she’s beyond annoyed, and is ready to rip her hair out.

I do that sometimes too.

I think she's annoyed at my sister.

We finally stopped.

"We're here my sweets!" said my father kicking the door open, which knocked the butler down.

"Sorry my good man!" said My Father and ran inside the new mansion house we have now.

My sister got out and ran inside too.

Along with my Mother.

They were pretty excited.

And I wasn't...I feel like such a downer to everything.

But my sister isn't the one with some stupid arranged marriage...

I opened my phone, to see there was still not a single text from Katie or Jenny.

I closed my phone and walked inside.

"Go find the room you want." said My Father smiling.

I nodded at his smile.

The house was furnished with some of our stuff already. Just the downstairs was sort of almost done.

When I went upstairs I could hear my sister yelling and stopping her foot down.

"Why isn't my room set yet?! It's hideous! Why isn't it furnished yet?"

She kept going on and on about it.

I giggled a little.

She's annoying, but sometimes it's kind of funny.

I walked into all the rooms, they were all rather large.

I guess I wasted my time looking for a small room.

I walked into a room, farthest from my parents, and farthest from my sister, so I guess you could say in-between is where it was.

I walked in; there was nothing in it, no bed, no desk, and no expensive stuff.

I smiled, and then I dropped to my knees then laid back on the ground and smiled.

I stared up at the white ceiling and spreaded my arms out.

This is kind of nice.

All I need is a bed and a desk to work on now...

So, we ended up going, and staying at a 5 star hotel for about two months.

We did that so my sister wouldn't complain about staying in a house that wasn't finished, and looking inexpensive on the inside.

When we went back to our finished, expensive house, I found myself spending a lot of time in my room.

I was scared of this house.

It was like moving into our first mansion all over again.

The next day, I went out to explore a little bit.

Actually, my heart was pumping a million miles a minute. I was scared.
Just being out all on my own in an area I don't even know, feels uncomfortable.

I didn't explore much.
I tried.
When I got home, I was tackled to the floor, I nearly fainted from it.

"SUPRISE!" they shouted.

"JENNY! KATIE!" I yelled and hugged them.

"Why didn't you two text me back?" I asked.

"I lost my phone!" said Jenny.

"My mom took mine away." said Katie.

"Why?" I asked Katie.

"I talked back to my Mom, and she was a bitch, and decided to take it." I said Katie.

"Oh..." I said.

"What are you guys doing here? Um...Like I love you guys, but how did you get here?" I asked.

"Your Dad paid our parents." said Katie.

I frowned.

"I told him not too..." I said and lowered my head.

"What the fuck are you being so down for?" said Jenny.

"You should be glad we're here!" said Jenny.

"I am, but I didn't want him paying you to come." I said.

"I'm cool with it." said Katie.

"Me as well. Except, at the same time I didn't. I wanted to stay, I have a lot of friends." said Jenny leaning back.

I looked down.

"It's okay! Cheer up Demonia. We're out of debt now, thanks to your Dad." said Jenny.

I smiled, "I'm glad he could help." I said.

"You ready for school tomorrow?!" asked Jenny.

I gulped.

"Awe." said Katie and hugged me.

"You can do it Demonia, you'll have Jenny and I right by you!" said Katie.

I smiled, "Thanks’ guys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
chapter 4 will be out soon!
comment me!!