Status: I have some pre written chapters. be paitent

The Boy Upsairs

Filler

“How did it go with your new girlfriend Billy-boy?” Tom chided Bill as he walked into their apartment. Bill sat down on the couch next to Tom; a bit dizzy from the beer he had earlier.
“Oh it was just wonderful,” Bill smacked Tom lightly upside the head. Tom grunted and poked Bills side.
“OW! You did not just do that!” Bill said, raising his voice higher after each word.
“Boys! Be a bit more quite! Gordon is sleeping!” Simone poked her head out of the other room glancing sternly at Bill then Tom. Tom had a sheepish grin on his face and Bill was turning bright red.
“So how was it? Is she hot?” Tom faced Bill and eagerly bit at his bottom lip, playing with his lip ring.
“She has these really pretty green eyes but there’s something off about her. And I heard her in the bathroom,” Bill glanced at Tom warningly. “She met this guy on the plane and he’s from some band…Bring Me The Horizon?”
“Dude I don’t listen to hardcore stuff, ask Gustav or Georg,” Tom shrugged his shoulders and glanced down at his phone.
“AND,” Bill raised his voice, trying to get Tom’s attention back. “She seems really sweet. I think you would like her,”
“Like her?” Tom raised his eyebrows suggestively.
“NO. Please don’t ruin this for me. And plus, I’m the one with her phone number,” Bills eyes lit up as he giggled and walked over to their room, lying down on his bed.
“Dude you got her number?”
“Well it’s not like she lives across Germany, she lives downstairs. We’ll see her tomorrow. We as in both of us, not just me this time,” Tom chuckled and lay down on his bed.
“Fine I will. Now go to sleep brother,” Tom turned his back on Bill and they both went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know super short.
c'mon please comment.