I'll Die Regretting the Time I Lost

Chapter 1

"Goodbye Zacky."

"Wait, before you go, I have this...." he gave me a note. I just looked at him before shoving it in my bag and walking away. Frank looked at me sympathetically as he let me into the car. I got into the backseat before the door shut. I pulled the note he gave me out of my bag and stared at it for a moment. I let out a shaky breath as I started to read it.

Dear Mel,

I know you don’t wanna talk to me right now, but I wish you would. I miss you so much. I swear I really didn’t do anything to hurt you. I would never do that because I love you too much. I really wish you would give me another chance, or at least would let me explain what happened the day that you…you tried to kill yourself. Please talk to me, I miss you.
I love you more than anything and I always will. Please don’t forget that.

Love,

Zacky


I wasn’t entirely sure that I could even believe him. As we drove away, I let the tears fall uncontrollably. Frank wrapped his arms around me and tried to comfort me. Saying goodbye to Zacky had to be one of the hardest things I had to do, but I knew I had to do it.

I had to move on with my own life.


That was close to two years ago, but the memory played over and over in my head like a broken record. Since then, I hadn’t talked to or heard anything about Zacky. I rarely heard from Syn or really anyone else besides Kitty. Avenged Sevenfold had started to become famous and start touring. I couldn’t say I wasn’t happy for them; they had wanted this for awhile. They were touring with Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and their two friends Ray and Bob for a little bit, but I stayed home. After all, I couldn’t leave my kids behind.

Yeah that’s right, I said kids. I ended up having twins. One was named Aiden and the other one was Amy. Lynda had gone on tour with everyone so I was left by myself with them. I didn’t mind it, but there is only one of me. I had called my dad and asked if I could stay with him. Of course, he didn't say no so I made my way to California. I knew he would be happy to see his grandkids. When the plane arrived at the airport, he greeted me and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Dad," I smiled as I hugged him back as best as I could while trying to hold onto both Aiden and Amy at once. He just chuckled before moving to take Amy out of my arms.

"You know, your brother is gonna be jealous that I'm getting to spend more time with them than he is." he joked. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Well it's his fault for having to go on tour so there." I stuck my tongue out and continued to laugh. Aiden opened his eyes and looked up at me. I smiled and kissed his forehead lightly. Everyone had left to go on tour with them so this should be pretty easy to not deal with any kind of drama.

Or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so here is the first chapter. It may not be the best but it's almost 2 in the morning, I haven't slept much lately, and I think I'm starting to get kinda sick =/ The guys will most likely show up in the next chapter.

The good news is at least you now know what was on that note Zacky gave her.

Comments?