I'll Die Regretting the Time I Lost

Chapter 2

----Kitty’s Point Of View----

“It’s so great to be back home!” Jimmy shouted as we left the airport with the guys. They had been touring for a few months with My Chemical Romance and it was finally over. I was wondering how Mel was doing though. The last time I’d seen her was before she had the twins when she left California to live with Frank. Sure we talked, but I missed actually getting to hang out with her. I wondered how she was doing now since Frank and the rest of them went on tour and were now deciding to spend some time in California for a little bit with us. I was hoping the twins weren’t giving her any trouble. Syn, his dad, and I were the only ones aside from Lynda and the guys of My Chemical Romance who had known. Zacky was still clueless. I looked around before noticing Zacky walk over to someone and give them a hug. As I looked at them, I noticed they looked really familiar. That’s when I realized who it was.

She’s the same girl I saw the night Mel had tried to kill herself.

----Zacky’s Point of View----

As I walked out of the airport with the others, I saw a familiar face. I smiled once I realized who it was and walked over to her. I hadn’t seen her in close to two years. It was my cousin Zoey. I pulled her into a hug.

“Hey Zacky, long time no see.” She said.

“I know, so how are you?”

“I’ve been doing pretty well. You?”

“Same, the band is doing pretty great right now.” I smiled. I noticed a slightly scared expression on her face. “What’s wrong?”

“Your friend isn’t going to k-kill me is she?” she asked and pointed to someone behind me. I turned my head and noticed Kitty shooting daggers at me with her eyes. I just turned my head back to look at Zoey and shook my head.

“I’ll be back okay?” I said to her before walking over to Kitty.

----Kitty’s Point of View----

“I’ll be back in a few minutes babe.” Jimmy said before kissing my forehead and walking away.

“What the hell is your problem?” Zacky asked me.

“What the hell is wrong with me? I think the question here Zachary is what the hell is wrong with you?”

“I was talking to my cousin. What’s so wrong about that?” I looked at him with a slightly wide eyed expression.

“Y-Your cousin?” I asked earning a nod in response from him.

“That’s my cousin Zoey. I haven’t seen her in close to two years and she seems to be afraid of you.”

“Oh um, sorry.” I bit my lip a little as I apologized before he walked away. That’s his cousin? S-So either there is some really sick and twisted thing going on between them, he’s lying about her being his cousin, or I made a terrible mistake and he never actually cheated on Mel. She never said she actually saw him cheating on her, she just heard it.

I was beginning to think he really didn’t cheat on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well now you know who the girl Zacky was with before. Chapter 3 will be out really soon. I promise =]

Comments would be nice =)