Stella Won't You Take Me Home

One-Shot

I walked into the bar, taking a seat. This was going to be the first time doing this.

Like doing drugs or hiring a prostitute. But this wasn't illegal.

It was just pass lunch and Jack couldn't handle the stress anymore. Nobody knew where he was or what he was doing. They just thought he was off being Jack. But nobody knew what really happened at home. Tour was a place to escape. Except ,now, tour was over.

The bar tender came up and asked me what I wanted.

I laughed as I ordered Stella Artois from the bar. I was alone tonight and hysterical. I didn't have a good idea of what was going on but I went with it.

I was being delusional about my emotional, mental and physical abuse.

Tonight was the night to get away.

3pm On my feet and staggering
Through misplaced words and a sinking feeling
I got carried away


When I woke up, I was in an apartment, naked. Last night the last thing I remember is the sweet, sweet taste of Stella.

'What the fuck happened.......' I thought as I scanned it for my clothes. There were condom wrappers everywhere along with empty vodka bottles.

As I shoved on my clothes ,after searching, I ran out only to find myself in a place I didn't know.

This wasn't Maryland but it wasn't too far off either. I need a drink.

You're only happy when I'm wasted
I point my finger but I just can't place it


I wondered around before I figured out that I had my cell phone on me.

I texted Alex that I didn't know where I was and I was lost. But Alex wouldn't be much help.

He was secretly seeing Kaye Burns. Kyle Burns wife. She left him and told Kyle and when that happened, Alex crashed big time.

So I texted Zack as well.

Zack's POV

I was playing video games with Rian.

"YES BITCH YES!!!!!" I screamed with excitement as I blasted Rian's head off.

Game Over Blinked on and off the screen and I got in front of Rian shaking my ass singing, "Sexy Back".

Rian kicked my butt with his foot and I fell over but was still laughing at him.

"I'm Bring Sexy Back,
Them Other Boys Don't Know How To Act"

Jack ringtone happened to be "Sexy Back" so Rian groaned and rolled over, rubbing his face into the couch when Jack texted me.

'I'm lost and I don't know where I am. In desperate of a Stella too. Help :(

I rolled my eyes. Jack had gotten lost so many times on tour, we put a tracking device in his cell.

I grabbed my keys screaming, "Later!" running out of the house.

Jack's POV

I sat on the curb, looking like a hobo.

People even dropped coins into my coffee that I managed to get.

When Zack's black jeep rolled up, I hopped up and looked like a starved puppy with a feast in front of him.

Zack walked out front before saying, "You're only 5 blocks from my house."

I smiled apologetically and got in.

Zack took me to the bar and I ordered a Stella while he got a beer.

Zack took a sip and said, "Jack ,can I tell you something?"

I nodded and ordered yet another Stella. I was on my fifth.

"I'm gay." I stopped drinking and looked at him. "Well, ten sur, you are vone phity phine gay."
(Well, then sir, you are one mighty fine gay.)

Zack smiled and went back to his second beer.

I looked at the clock. It was a few hours past midnight.

I didn't have my keys on my so I kept drinking. Mostly Stella but then everything.

2am I'm on a blackout binge again
You know I don't need sleep
And I lost my keys,
But I've got so many friends
And they keep, keep me coming back for more


I got kicked out of that bar a couple later and went to another one a few doors down.

I order all Stella and eventually got kicked out again.

I went to five more bars, that I would be thrown out of, before I ran into a 24 hour gas station bathroom.

I puked my guts out for about an hour before I just stayed still on the bathroom floor.

When I'm falling to the bathroom floor
I remember how you tasted
I've had you so many times- lets face it
Feels like I'm falling in love alone


I felt myself being kicked in the stomach and I looked up to see an angry Mom with her four year old kid.

I walked out and my massive hangover kicked in. I ran into the nearest store: The bar.

After drinking Stella's for 2 hours, I ran into their storage room.

The room was spinning and my stomach was in enormous pain. I fell to the floor and started puking up everything.

I screamed as long as I could when I saw blood in there. My eyes started to blacken and the last thing I remember is looking at a bottle of Stella Artois.

One more reason I should never have met you
Just another reason I could never forget you
Down we go, the rooms spinning outta control
Lose yourself in a chemical moment
The night life's taking it's toll
Thats just the way it goes
Come on, Stella would you take me home?
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 917