Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Stupid Rabbit

Emily raised an eyebrow from her spot on the bench, "Wonderland? Like Alice in wonderland?"

"Yeah," Sierra responded while grabbing her arm, "Let's go! We have to find a rabbit."

"Okay, but where the hell are we going to find a rabbit in Disney World?" asked Emily moodily as she struggled to pull her arm out of Sierra's vice grip (which didn't even seem to make an impact because she was thoroughly ignored).

"There's gotta be a garden or something around here somewhere," Sierra murmured thoughtfully as she pulled her wriggling friend along.

"Sieeeerrrrrraaaaa," Emily begged, "I'm tired. I think we should rest. I ate a lot of food and we've had a long day.

The pig-tailed girl sighed, but conceded to her friend's request. Continuing to pull the elder girl around by the arm, she guided them to a tree and collapsed against it, "Happy?"

"Yes!" Emily chirped as she leaned against a tree, fully prepared to take a nap.

Sierra sighed yet again, but did the same as her friend, hugging the tree against her torso. Both girls were half asleep when the younger one was awoken by a noise. She cracked her eyes open to see what dared to interrupt her slumber.

Sierra shrieked with glee when she saw that it was a rabbit. It was white and fluffy-

And just so cute! Sierra thought.

She then charged at the poor creature at full force, only to trip and come face to face with the ground. The creature, who was disturbed by the shriek, bounced away from Sierra. The clumsy girl peeled herself off the ground, let out a war cry, and stumbled after the fast creature.

***

Emily was awakened by a strange gurgling sound. She cracked open one eye to see a klutzy form struggling to follow a tiny, yet quick creature. After a second of thinking, she realized that the dying sound had came from Sierra, who was the now running after a defenseless creature.

"Damn it," Emily mumbled as she pushed herself off the tree, trailing after Sierra.

***

Sierra, who had been running for about three minutes in a forest that hadn't been here before, felt her body begin to react negatively. Her foot snagged a tree root sticking out of the ground and she went tumbling. Her skull once again collided with the unforgiving ground.

"Ugh," Sierra moaned as she rubbed her sore head, "Stupid rabbit. Stupid tree. STUPID GROUND!"

"Excuse me!" a voice snapped, sounding very offended.

"AH!" Sierra squeaked, "I'm sorry, ground! I didn't mean it. You're very nice! You deserve a nice patch of grass or something, you know?"

The girl began stroking the ground affectionately, silently praying that a hand wouldn't burst out of the ground and slap her.

"Eh! There's no time for your ridiculousness, girl. I would ask you to apologize for your rudeness, but I'm late!" called the same voice from before.

Sierra looked at the ground confused for a second before lifting her eyes and spotting the same creature she was chasing, staring straight at her, only now he was wearing a monocle, a waistcoat, and holding a pocket watch.

"Oh," she mumbled, confused, as she wondered if Emily had put drugs into her food earlier.

The creature, while checking his pocket watch, looked very unimpressed with her, "Yes. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late! For a very important date!"

With that statement, the rabbit turned and hopped into the huge hole behind him.

It was at that time when Emily came, trotting onto the scene, "Hey, when did we start running through a forest?"

"PROBABLY ABOUT THE SAME TIME RABBITS STARTED TALKING! WHAT DID YOU PUT IN MY FOOD?" Sierra screamed frantically from the ground, waving her arms wildly.

"Nothing."

"Liar!"

"What?!"

"You heard me!"

"You're delusional. Did you hit your head or something?" Emily asked, clearly questioning the 14 year old's sanity more than usual.

"Well, yes, but that's beside the point! A rabbit talked to me and fell down that hole!" Sierra hollered, emphasizing her point with more wild gestures.

"...You actually found the talking rabbit?" Emily asked in disbelief.

Sierra nodded her head jerkily, crawled over to the hole, and exclaimed, "Wonderland!"

Emily trotted over to the hole and peered down into it, "He went down here?"

Sierra nodded frantically and more limb flailing ensued.

Emily investigated the hole a little more, walking all the way around it, sighed, and, without warning, jumped into the hole. The younger girl was left staring at where her friend had just been a second ago.

"W-wait," Sierra shouted, in vain, to the other girl.

Sierra looked around the forest. She heard the distant sounds of animals and some not-so-distant sounds as well. Knowing she didn't want to be alone there, she took a deep breath and jumped into the dark hole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, hi there! Don't mind me, just updating a story that hasn't been updated in about 10 months.
Sorry it took so long, but I haven't had inspiration.
It's kind of funny reading back over this story since I, myself, am a character in this story and I'm not much like I used to be when the story was first made. I don't feel like the Sierra in this story is me anymore and I really like it. The Sierra in this story is a character now and I feel like it's better that way.
This chapter was harder to write because I had to create most of what's going on and most of the dialogue. We didn't elaborate on how we found the rabbit when we were talking about it so I kind of had to just make something up. I feel like this chapter could've been written better so if anyone has any suggestions for upcoming chapters or advice, I'm all ears!
Also, if you're not busy, check out Emily's poems. Glorious things happen over in that general area.
Word count: 807