Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Dead Conversation

“What do you want to do?” asked the 14 year old girl named Sierra who had curls of long, brown hair tied into pigtails.

She was lying on the floor on her stomach, dully flipping through channels, watching as colors of all kinds flickered across the small screen. Sierra was wearing some red, worn out pajama bottoms and a red t-shirt with some sarcastic saying scrawled the front.

“I don’t know. How about we try to watch some television?” answered the elder girl named Emily, who was sprawled across the bed.

Her hair was down and was a light brown with red streaks. Emily also stared at the small, flickering screen, clad in a blue shirt and black shorts.

“There’s nothing on…” Sierra answered her friend dully.

She continued still flipping through channels; hoping the television would prove her wrong and something that she and Emily would like to watch would come on.

“Oh…” was the word, more like sound, that came out of Emily’s mouth.

Sierra grimaced at her bored tone and knew that the conversation was getting no where.

Almost completely, unbearable silence filled Sierra’s brightly colored room. Sierra decided to say something, just to see if it would blow the awkwardness away.

“We just killed the conversation, again,” Sierra announced to see if Emily would respond, and to her delight, she did.

“Yes, yes we did,” Emily stated as she recalled another sleepover where they also “killed the conversation.”

“We’re murderers!” Sierra stated in fake horror, trying to get a conversation started again.

“Yep, we’re going to prison now.” Emily said while grinning.

Sierra gasped with a fake frightened look on her face, “I’m too young to go to jail! Plus, I’ve been told scary things happen in prison!”

Emily’s grin got wider as she said, “Well, we shouldn’t have killed the conversation!”

“Well, we didn’t mean to! Actually, I didn’t mean to.” Sierra stated no longer hiding the smile.

Emily rolled her eyes as she smiled, but continued, “Maybe they’ll understand that we didn’t mean to? Although this is our second time.”

Sierra stayed silent for a minute, then jumped up, and announced, “They’ll never catch me alive!”

She ran out of the room running through her hallway and into her living room with Emily behind her, laughing.

“They’d just lock you up longer,” Emily said between laughs.

“Not if they don’t catch me!” Sierra stated, winking as she giggled.

“You know its best to say, ‘Goodbye, everybody, I’ve got to go. Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.’” Emily sang as Sierra rolled her eyes at her, while smiling.

“Psh, if I did that, I would get caught.” Sierra said with a look in her eyes that dared Emily to say a comeback.

“It’s better to turn yourself in now rather than running away and getting more time!” Emily told Sierra as she smirked.

“Like I said before, they’ll never catch me alive!” Sierra stated, looking at Emily defiantly as she walked outside.

The sun was starting to set and you could see the sky getting orange.

“I think since we murdered a conversation twice, they’ll take us dead or alive.” Emily said, matter-of-factly.

Sierra smirked as she said, “Well, they’ll have to take me dead.”

“Oh no! Don’t say that!” cried Emily, in fake horror.

“Too late! I already did!” Sierra shouted with a smirk.

Suddenly, a shot was heard and Sierra fell over abruptly

Emily’s eyes widened in shock and she cried, “No! Don’t die!”

The last thing Emily heard was a shot and Sierra’s crazy neighbor, Pat, cackling and then she fell into slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is really just for fun, but if you guys would give us some comments telling us what you liked and disliked, that would be great!
The song Emily sang a little bit of is: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Word Count: 604
By the way, this is a piece of genius and will win me and Emily the nobel peace prize. :P