Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Time for a Celebration

Emily awoke to somebody shaking her. She opened her eyes and was staring right into the face of her friend, Sierra. "Hey, get up," The said girl commanded. "We weren't really killed, we were just shot by jelly doughnuts!"

"What? Jelly doughnuts??" Emily asked with a shocked expression and disbelief in her voice. She jumped up from the spot where she was previously sleeping on the ground and looked around observing that they were outside of Sierra's house.

"Yep." Sierra grinned, pulled off a jelly doughnut from her red shirt, and showed Emily the failed attempt of a weapon that was trying to destroy them. "See, you have one right there," she said pointing at Emily's right shoulder.

Emily slowly exhaled while peeling off her own doughnut. It left a little red spot of jelly on her shirt leaving behind evidence that it was there. She'd have to wash it off tomorrow when she got back home. "Phew, so that means we're still alive!"

"Yep," Sierra agreed, giving her own sigh of relief. She then put a sheepish grin on her face. "I thought we were dead for sure!"

"Well, we're not… so it's all good!" Emily said while lightly punching her friends left arm. "Those big, bad cops didn't get us after all! We're too good for them." She laughed.

"That's right," the girl next to her nodded her head in concurrences and giggled. "And I believe that this calls for some sort of celebration!"

Emily quickly started ripping up the jelly doughnut that was still in her hand into little pieces. "Fer sure!" she exclaimed loudly and threw the bits of doughnut it in the air like it was confetti, then started randomly dancing around and laughing in it with Sierra.

"Oh my gosh, do you know what we should do for this celebration?" Sierra looked at Emily with wide eyes and a big grin on her face after they had stopped their little jig.

"What?!' Emily asked, wondering what Sierra was so enthusiastic about doing.

Sierra's eyes sparkled as she shouted in reply, "We should go to Disney World!"

"Ah, let's do it!" Emily shrieked, showing the same excitement that the fourteen-year-old girl next to her did.

She then watched as Sierra walked over to her neighbor, who was an old lady, Pat's car and opened the driver's seat door. Wow, what kind of person leaves their car door unlocked with their keys still inside?" Sierra asked while shaking her head in a mockingly ashamed matter. "I guess that's just their invitation for someone to…. steal it?" She looked at Emily with a cocked eyebrow and smirk before getting inside of the car and starting it up.

Emily put on a devious, toothy grin and laughed. "We just keep adding on to those years in prison, don't we?"

"Well, we might as well go all out since we won't be getting out anytime soon," Sierra shrugged, the smirk still plastered all over her face. "Now get in before the police really get here and let us go to Disney World!" She commanded.

"Ah, to hell with it!" Emily laughingly complied and got inside on the passenger side of the car. When she was all comfy and buckled in she shouted, "Now let's have the time of our lives!'

"Yeah, let's do it in style!" Sierra shrieked, but then hesitated a minute before mumbling, "Err, did I happen to mention that I have no idea how to drive?"

Emily gasped. "Oh wow! Do you want me to drive instead," she then remembered her extreme fear of driving and how she vowed to herself that she'd never do it again. "Or do you want to keep driving since we are breaking the laws?"

"If I keep driving, we might run into a house… and then we'll never get to disney world!" She jumped out of the car and ran to the side that Emily was on. "You take the wheel!"

Emily cringed, but sucked it up for the sheer thrill of going to Disney World. "Yeah, that wouldn't be good. And hey, we'll still be breaking the law anyway--I'm supposed to be driving with a responsible adult." She then slid over to the driver's seat.

When Sierra got back into the car she pulled out her fake mustache that she always carried around and placed it on her face. "There, I now look like a responsible adult, therefore I am one!" She laughed. "Though the responsible part… eh, that isn't required is it?" Both of the girls started giggling hysterically then. Neither of them were that responsible.

"Hah, but yeah, I think that part is required." Emily pointed out--even though she had already started driving the car. She put on some flashy sunglasses that she found in the car, trying to make herself appear cool like the people in the movies did at times like this.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to act responsible then!" She also found herself some flashy sunglasses and felt the mustache that was still resting snuggly above her upper lip. "And it's a good thing my mustache hasn't fallen off yet!"

The girl in the driver's seat started messing with the car's radio. "Yeah, that would really blow if it had fallen off."

"Yep. Now everyone will think that it's natural." Sierra chuckled. "Even though girls can't actually grow mustaches."

"Well, maybe they'll think you're a dude with really long hair." Emily suggested, resting against the seat now that she had found a perfect song for the occasion: Smooth Criminal.

"Yeah, they just might!" Sierra said, laying back in her seat as well. "Now onward to Disney World!" She shouted, pointing in some random direction, and Emily started speeding off out of the town and down to Orlando, Florida where Disney World resided.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, the second chapter is now up!
Read.
Love.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Share.

In that order please! :D

Word Count: 966