Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Car Chase

After about ten minutes driving, Emily was getting a little tired. "Hey Sierra, can you hand me an energy drink, It's a long way to Disney World and I don't want to fall asleep while driving." When Sierra didn't comply, Emily looked over at her partner in crime to find that she was fast asleep with chocolate all over her face and a blindfold over her eyes.

"Well that's just great," Emily grumbled and got her own energy drink. After doing so, she turned on the radio. "There we go, at least this won't fall asleep on--" She didn't get to finish her sentence because the sound of police sirens filled up her ears. "OH SHIT!"

"Sierra! Sierra, wake up!" Emily yelled while pounding her foot like crazy on the gas pedal. There was no way those dumb policemen were going to ruin her's and Sierra's celebration at Disney World.

Sierra, finally awake, screamed, "IT'S THE POPO!" She started firing the food she stole from the gas station at them. Some of the it hit the window spot on and scattered all over it. The cop car swerved out of control, rolled over, and exploded, leaving the two girls in the fleeing car laughing and continuing their journey.

"That'll show 'em!" Emily said with an arrogant sneer on her face.

"Yeah," Sierra said looking back and sticking her tongue out at the used to be cops. "That'll teach 'em to mess with us! The two girls shared a high five before everything going back to silent besides the radio.

Time Skip

The duo had been riding along quite peacefully since their encounter with the cops the night before, and Sierra was facing the opposite direction to make sure things stayed that way. Emily, on the other hand, was still driving and running on whatever energy drinks that weren't thrown out the window.

Emily suddenly yawned. "Ya know, we sure have been in this care for a long time." She said to the other girl.

"Yeah, shouldn't we be there by now?" Sierra asked, not turning her head away from the back window.

Up ahead, Emily could see different colored lights shining and got excited. "Hey, I think we're here Sierra! I see bright lights!"

"Really?" Sierra exclaimed and spun around lightning fast.

"Yes," Emily said, mesmerized by all the colors. "They're so… pretty!"

Sierra grunted with dissatisfaction. "Why can't I see them dammit?!" She shouted confused. .
Emily turned to look at her troubled friend only to find that she had her blindfold on still. "Uh…" She started, not exactly sure how to ask the question and trying not to laugh. "Do you still have that blindfold on that you were using while you were sleeping?" Her smile was enormous.

Sierra was quiet for a minute like she was deep in thought. "Well, either that… or I'm blind!" Then her hands quickly shot up to the blindfold and took it off. "Yay, I'm not blind after all!"

Emily started laughing hysterically until a thought wandered into her brain. "Hey, um, how exactly are we going to get in here?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 519

*le gasp* Cliff hanger!… Naw, I just got lazy with this.
Comment even if you don't like it? ;]