Status: Updated randomly

Emily and Sierra and their Many Worlds of Terror

Food Inspectors

“Where should we eat,” Emily asked when they made their way to the food portion of Disneyworld. There were countless stands of food scattered about the area mixing together to form an aroma of pure bliss that filled the girls’ noses.

Sierra put her hand up to her chin and scratched at it as if she were making a serious life decision. “Let’s get cotton candy,” she exclaimed after a minute or two of thinking.

A huge grin formed across the older girl’s face. “Cotton candy sounds awesome!”

Emily giddily took off running to the pink stand with the colorful letters spelling out “Cotton Candy” on it when all of a sudden something yanked her off of her path. “How are we going to pay for it,” the younger of the two asked with despair in her voice and a distraught look on her face.

This was something that Emily had to seriously think about. It wasn’t like they could just go up to the man and ask to try some free samples or anything without something officially backing them up… that’s when it hit her.

“We’ll say we’re food inspectors!” Digging into the pocket of her pants, Emily searched around for something she knew would help them in this type of situation. She finally smiled when she pulled out two red cards and flashed them in her friend’s face.

“Good idea—but you can do the talking. I’ll just nod my head because I don’t want to mess up,” Sierra said matter-of-factly as the two girls continued on their journey for their fluffy snack.
When they got to the stand, there was what looked to be a seventeen-year-old guy working. He was nervous and fidgety; signaling he was new and didn’t really know what was going on. This would be the perfect target, in Emily’s opinion.

“Excuse me sir, we’re here to inspect your candy,” Emily paused for dramatic effect while Sierra got a seriously intense look in her eyes that could be mistaken for a glare. “Your cotton candy.” The two girls shoved their very real looking Food Inspector badges in the guy’s face.

“U-uhm… s-sure,” the guy stammered as he was unsure of what to do. “H-how m-m-much do you have to try?”

“We need to ask that you give us two of every kind for this inspection to be judged at its full potential.”

Having no choice but to comply to the two girls in front of him, the cotton candy guy dug into his cart and handed them what they had demanded, seeing as if he didn’t he was sure to get fired for getting the stand shut down on his very first day on the job.

“Thank you for your cooperation in this matter,” Emily said nodding her head. “We’ll have your results after we’ve finished.” She then nudged her friend with her elbow and whispered, “Now let’s quickly walk away.”

“Okay,” Sierra whispered back, and the two girls turned around and broke out into a full blown run before Emily deemed it safe enough to stop running and to start eating.

The duo found an empty table and chowed down on their cotton candy. “This cotton candy is so good,” Emily sighed as she began licking the remains off of her fingers.

“Funnel cake next!” Sierra screamed out loudly.

Emily agreed with no hesitation and the two went up to the lady running the funnel cake stand. She had long brunette hair tied back in a ponytail and wore a hat that said “Frank’s Funnel Cakes”. Her eyes screamed “I’m bored!” as she blew a big, pink bubble out of her mouth.

“Welcome to Frank’s Funnel Cakes, however can I help you?”

Sierra put on her sweetest fake smile ever. “We are food inspectors and as our name suggests, we are here to inspect your food.”

“So, recommended if you want to keep your job, hand us over the funnel cakes for our inspection,” Emily finished with a sneer. And just like the guy at the cotton candy stand, the lady got out her funnel cakes and handed them to the girls without any question about it.

Emily chuckled. “We will get back with your results by the end of the day!” The two girls winked at each other and walked away from the woman, leaving her to wonder about what the heck that was all about.

The partners in crime continued to scam the people running the food places throughout their time in Disneyworld until they couldn’t take it anymore. Such spots included the lemonade stand and ice cream cone shop.

Sierra came out of the restroom and sat down on the bench, rubbing her stomach. “I don’t want to eat anymore! Let’s do something else…”

“What else could we possibly do?” the older girl questioned her friend.

“Hmmm,” Sierra got a wicked smile on her face as she rubbed her hands together. “Let’s go...” She said dragging it out, making Emily antsy with anxiety.

“Spit it out already!”

“To Wonderland!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is probably pretty boring and long, but I promise it's about to get really good!
So please read/comment/subscribe/recommend/ect.
-Emily

Word Count: 863