Status: For TestItOut

Take Me

I am yours just take me.

Six months later

“what are you thinking about” Sergio asked her.
“the future, I can‘t do this anymore. I love you Sergio, but I am fed up with all my life being in the newspapers and magazines” she replied. “when you think of the future that do you see” she asked him
“I see you” he replied before walking away from her.

After that day Maral left Sergio

It had been a year since that day and life for both Maral and Sergio hadn’t been the same.

Sergio’s football skills had become worse, he was always sad and it wasn’t right he knew he had to get her back.

Maral Pov.

Everywhere I go I see his face.
That beautiful face. Those eyes, Those lips.
I missed how when he would play football he would always promise me he would score me a goal.

I loved him but I ruined it the day left him.
I was scared. Lets be honest my track record with relationships isn’t good.
I didn’t want to get hurt. Sergio had a record for being a womanizer.
I had spend the past year trying to get over him.
I was even going out with Ryan again, I know he cheated on me but I don’t love him so he can’t hurt me.

I get up every morning and go to work.

For some strange reason today left different.

When I got to work, I had a pile of invoices that needed to be sorted out.
I must have been trying to figure the pile out, when there was a knock at my office door.

“Excuse me, Miss. There is someone at reception for you”
“who is it” I asked the receptionist.
“He didn’t leave his name, but he said it was important” She replied.
Sighing I followed the short blonde woman into the main lobby of the news office.

When I walked into lobby, I had the shock of her life.
There sitting in a deep old armchair, looking even more handsome than ever was Sergio but there was a look in his eyes. He was sad. He looked lonely.

“What a-are you doing here?” I asked him my voice was already becoming shaken and croaky.

“I needed to see you again Maral” he said as he stood up and closed the gap in between them.

I was about to tell him something , when Ryan walked

“What the hell is he doing here?” Ryan yelled causing the blonde receptionist to look at the three of them.
“She made it clear that she didn’t want you, so leave Ramos before I break your nose” Ryan continued.

“I don’t think that is quite true Ryan, I think its Maral’s turn to speak” Sergio said quietly.

“She is staying with me” Ryan Said confidently even though Maral could tell he wasn’t as confident on the inside.

It was now or never.

I knew that she had to do, I had to make a choice.

If I didn’t go with the man who held my heart, I would spend my life wondering what if.

So I turned to the man, who I knew would love me no matter and said “Take me I am yours, Sergio”

And with that Maral felt his arms snake around her. He whispered in her ear.
“I love you”.