Status: In progress

Night's on The Ash

Midnights

I wasn't always a loser, I used to be the most popular girl in school i was head cheerleader in eight grade, my freashman year 4 guys asked me to prom. It wasn't till after my mom died, after that i just gave up. My dad rarly talked to me he was in pain too. My brother took it as a sign that he could do what ever he wanted and just left one day.

I never was much of a party girl, but Eric loved the party life, he loved being around people and being the big guy, the king, in the group. At first i used to follow along like one of his girls that he liked but never really could decide who he really wanted. These girls followed him everywhere no matter what. No one was surprised when he asked me to homecoming except me. I was speachless i didnt know what to say, but Eric knew what i wanted to say he always knew what you wanted to say.

Homecoming will forever be my greatest memory, i had my first real kiss on that night, i got my first real boyfriend, and i fell in love with a king. That night eric asked me out, i imediately said yes. We were inseperable and i saw all the looks i got, some of them made me sad, others made me so angry, like who are they to judge angry. "Don't worry about them every last one of them is jealous of you right now whether they show it or not." Eric would tell me. I still was affected by them, but I was a princess in his world, he was only 16, but he was a king he had everything and i loved him. I loved his eyes his hair the smile he gave me, the way he snuck over to my house at night and the way he held me in bed. After almost a year together we were allowed to spend the night together.

"Eric, my dad is in the next room over" I said loudly, "stop it" he looked at me and said, "Don't you love me?" That made me angry. "Don't you play that card on me just so you can get sex Eric." I said in a tone of voice that reminded me of my mother. He stood there for a second stunned. " I was only joking Jen, I didn't mean to make you mad. "You were only joking you promise?" i asked. he grabed me and looked into my eyes "I promise" he said, I got lost in his eyes and just said ok. He smiled "You want me to leave?" I wasn't paying attention, "What? Oh, NO! I want you to stay right here. Just no sex alright?" He nodded