Status: In progress

Night's on The Ash

Mistakes

I spent my entire Junior year of highschool on the ash, I even started racing. I loved the thrill of it there were eleven turns on the hill eleven challenges in my mind. The biggest one, turn six, had been my enemy from day one i hated it. I had my first accident there put me into the hospital for two whole weeks. You never seem to remember all the details from your first win, or your first kiss, or even your first time, but you remember everything from your first big mistake you run it through your mind Millions of times.

I know what i did wrong. I didn't keep the rubber-side down i was rushing myself to get down the hill to be the winner, I pulled the brake to hard and flipped the bike. Everything happened in slow motion i felt the bike lift and i saw the ground getting closer to my face it scared me more than anything, and i knew i couldn't stop it it was going to happen but i hit the ground and i remember how much it hurt i remember putting my arms out. but that didnt help.

Eric never left my side for those two weeks i loved him for it i knew he loved me. I woke up one night in pain and looked to see that Eric wasnt there i started to panic and i cried out for help and thats when i saw that he was in the bed next to me i couldn't tell if he was asleep or not so i started talking. "Eric why don't you leave and go home?"

"I can't seem to be able to leave your side, I think i am in love." He said as though he were still asleep. "is that true do you love me?" I asked almost Shocked. He got out of the bed and walked over to me looked me in the eyes and said "Jen, I love you with all my heart."