Status: In progress

Night's on The Ash

Wake up with the Sun

I had never really seen the stars, not untill Eric showed them too me, they were never a serious thought. Besides you couldn't really see the stars from the city.

"Jen you ready?" Eric whispered in my room so my dad didn't hear. "I think so." I told him thinking about why this was so important to him. What's so great about some blinking lights in the sky, it not like it will mean anything. "Your going to love this" Eric said as we rode quietly in the gremlin music flowing lightly from the old radio. "Not to be mean or anything but i don't see the big deal" I said cautiously. "You will see soon enough" he said.

When we got there the sun was setting, Eric pulled a hammok out of the back of the gremlin and set it up. He then grabbed some blankets and set them up. "You ready yet?" I asked. "almost it has to be perfect" he said. "Ok, now its ready. Your going to love this."

We laid in the hammok talking, kissing not paying any attention to how late it was gettting and how the sky was changing. We sat there for a second, staring at each other. Eric rolls over. "This is why we came here Jen" he says softly.

I looked up and was struck by total awe and amazement. The sky was filled with beauty. Every star in the sky seemed to dazle and mysitify. It was like a dream. "So can we make something of this first night, you know make it special?" Eric asked playfully. "What do you mean Eric?" I asked puzzled. "You can't guess?" he asked. I sat there thinking for a minuet, what did he want, why was he being so playful? "Eric i have no idea what you want" I said still confused. Then it clicked he wanted to have sex with me.

"Well that depends" I said playfully. "On what?" he asked. "You ready? it's really simple. You have to have a condom" I said suddenly serious. "Jen don't worry, I have one" he said. "Then yes" I said.

He looked at me and said "Ilove you" i couldn't say anything cause just then he kissed me and i kissed him. Everything fell away I couldn't think. I wasn't thinking only feeling, I slide my hand trough the buttons on his shirt. I could feel his abs and I loved it, he took off my shirt. I grabbed his face and kissed him. "I love you" I said faintly, he stopped for a min, he was taking off his jeans so I did the same. Everythihng was bluring together, but I was happy. We started making out again and he took off my bra. We were naked under the blankets, i wispered, "go slow please" he nodded. All I can remember was how good it felt, and falling asleep in his arms. I woke up to with the sun, and I knew thats how I wanted to wake up for the rest of my life.