Status: Abandoned WIP. Sorry!

Sing Me To Sleep

"Don't let yourself get in over your head," he said.
"Alone and far from home, I'll find you."


Katy's in a downward spiral. She's in love with her best friend, she's bullied by said-best friend's girlfriend and her mother's never home. Her mind's all over the place, and to ground herself, even for just a couple of minutes, she turns to razor blades.

Alex is Katy's best friend. He adores her to no end. He's in love with her, but his self-esteem is low when it comes to Katy. He knows nothing about her affair with sharp objects or the pain his girlfriend is imposing upon her. All he knows is that every second he spends with her is never enough.

Authors note: I mean no disrespect to anybody with the themes within this story - self harm is not something I claim to be an expert on. I have friends who have done it for various reasons, but the physchological aspect is something I know little about. The most I've done is read a fictional book about it. I also mean no disrespect to Alex Gaskarth or All Time Low with the use of the lyrics from 'Lullabies'. I don't pretend to be an expert on the story behind that song. I just know that I think Alex is a brave mother fucker.