And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

My Beautiful Rescue

I was so happy when we got my my grandmas. Once we got inside it was so boring. They kept talking about stupid shit. The food wasn't even done yet so i was starving.

"Katie, can you go out in the car and get my camera," my mom asked.

"Sure why not, I have nothing else to do."

My mom has to have her camera everywhere. Doesn't she have enough pictures? I reached into the car and got the camera, but when I turned back around Brendon was standing there. We were so close. We were just staring at each other and I could feel his breath on me. It sent shivers down my spine. He moved closer till his lips were on mine. It just seemed like the whole world has stopped. I just dropped the camera and wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms were around my waist. I finally came back to earth and realized what was going on.

"Brendon, I can't do this," I said.

"What? Why?"

"Because, OK Brendon I really like you and I really like Brett too and I'm just so confused right now. I mean you are one of the most sweetest and nicest guy I have ever met, but Brett is also really sweet. And I just don't know what to do. You live so far away and Brett is right here. Yeah he did cheat on me, but I still like him and never got over him. OK I'm just rambling and feel like an idiot."

Brendon just stood there kind of shocked by what I just said.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

"Katie, I really like you too, a lot. I know that I haven't known you for that long but it doesn't matter. You have to decide, because I'm not waiting for you forever. I know I live far away, but we can make it work."

After he said that, he walked back inside. This is like one of the most hardest decisions to make. I picked up the camera and walked back to hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please?