And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

Our Song

Dinner was so awkward. When we got home, I went straight to my room and he Brendon went straight to his. How could I possibly make a decision? I heard a tap on my window while I was laying on my bed. There were rocks being thrown at my window.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"She speaks, speak again," he said trying to quote Shakespeare.

"Romeo O Romeo, shut the fuck up!"

"God somebody's in a bad mood. Why don't we turn that frown upside down?"

"Well sorry, but the whole rock, Shakespearean thing was sweet."

"See I can be romantic, so will you join me for a stroll under the moon?"

"Sure hold on," I said about to close my window.

"Wait, what are you doing?" he asked.

""Closing the window so I can go out the front door."

"You can't do that."

What I do for guys. "Why not?"

"Because it's not romantic and it defeats the purpose of me coming to your window. You should climb out the window like you see in movies."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, come on please," he said while pouting.

"Fine, but I better not fall cause there is a bush right below my window."

"I know, I got you."

What I do for guys. I stepped out of my window and Brett picked me up. He did look pretty sexy right now, but he always does. He linked our hands together while we walked around the neighborhood.

"Brett, can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Yeah anything."

"Do you love me? Like really love me? "

"Of course I do Katie. I love you more than anything. I will always be there for you no matter what happens. I will never let anything bad happen to you. I know before I was the worse boyfriend to you. That's why I'm gonna try and make it up to you. I know it won't do any good, because I can't change the past. But I owe you big time."

I started to get teary eyed. That was so sweet hat he said.

"Aw don't cry," he said.

"I'm OK, but that was just really sweet."

"I really do love you Katie. it's like that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of love."

"Haha you're so corny."
♠ ♠ ♠
So who do you think Katie should choose? Brendon or Brett. I'm going to let you guys decide.