And Isn't This Exactly Where You'd Like Me

What Goes Around...Comes Around

"Hey," I said not knowing what to say.

"You could've told me."

"Brendon, I can explain."

"No, don't worry about it. i mean we're just friends anyway."

And with that he walked away. I don't know why he's so mad. We are just friends. I have only known him for like a day. I just stayed outside until I fell asleep. I was just tired of all the drama.

"Quit Brendon," I said still asleep.

I could feel somebody licking my face and heard people laughing. I opened my eyes to find my dog Chico licking me. Matt and Travis stood over me laughing.

"Oh Brendon, Brendon," Travis said mocking me.

"Shut up! I didn't say that. Well I didn't mean to."

"Aw it's alright Katie, but I wonder if Brendon would want to know that you were dreaming of him," Matt said.

"Don't say a word."

"We won't."

They went back inside still laughing. They better not say anything. I would be so embarrassed. I stayed outside with Chico for a bit. That's when I remembered I had to meet Brett.

When I walked in, everybody was eating breakfast. Matt and Travis were making kissey faces from the couch. How mature I thought

"Honey, the food is on the counter," my mom said.

"No thanks I;m not hungry."

Brendon didn't even look up once. It was only 10:00 so I had plenty of time to get ready. I don't know why I was so nervous to see him. I thought I got over him, but I guess not. It's weird how you can stll be in love with somebody who has broken your heart so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!