Status: inactive for the time being

Take a Chance

It wouldnt be Right to Hurt her more

~Next Morning~

Remus had stayed out all night looking for Abigail but she was nowhere to be found. He had gone to the Hospital Wing just incase she had gone there to fix the wound that was bleeding from the back of her head but she wasnt there. He had then figured that she had gone to find her Slytherin friends to help her. He knew that Regulus would comfort her along with Severus. Remus also knew that Sirius was going to have a VERY bad day. If Abigail had gone to the Slytherin Common Room then they were going to make her tell them everything that had happened. And then theyre all going to go find Sirius and make him pay for it.

~Abigail~

Abigail snuggled closer to Regulus. She was exhausted from the night before. The guys had been the only ones when she had walked in with a wound on the back of her head. Regulus and Severus were the first ones to jump to her aid. She was pale from losing blood and she just about fell into Regulus because of how tired she was. Severus had healed her up the best he could and even wrapped her head just in case it started bleeding again. They had her tell them everything that had happened and they all wanted to go make Sirius pay right then and there but Abigail had pleaded them not to. She had told them that all she wanted to do was go to bed because of how tired she was and of course Regulus was the first to volunteer to lay with her. At that point she really didnt care what her parents thought, they should be happy that she didnt say anything.

Regulus woke up as the sun hit his face. He looked down to see that Abigail was still passed out on his chest. It made him smile but it also made his heart ache. He knew that he would never have her and he knew that she really did love his older brother. But he was just fine with laying with her at this moment. He wanted to kill his brother for hurting her and trying to get information out of her that everyone knew was forbidden. Just the thought of what had happened to Abigail last night was starting to tick him off more. He had slowly and carefully moved out from under Abigail and pulled the blankets up further so that she was warm before kissing her forehead and then walked down to the Commone Room where he found Narcissa, Bellatrix, Lucius and Severus sitting by the fire.

"You know its a good thing that its the weekend" Bellatrix hissed

"And whys that?" Lucius asked semi-curious

"Because then in charms or potions I could at least make it look like an accident" she smirked. Regulus made it to the bottom of the stairs and joined his friends. They all looked up at him

"You better be planning to hurt your brother for this" Narcissa warned. Regulus looked up from the floor with an evil smirk

"Oh you have no idea, Cissy. My brother will pay for what happened to Abby, you can be sure of that" he told them. Narcissa nodded her head before changing her serious look into a kiddish smirk. Soon they rest of the group had the same look

"What?" Regulus asked confused

"How did you enjoy your time with Abby?" Severus asked.

"It was great but I just hope she doesnt get hurt because of it." he answered quietly

"Are you ever going to tell her how you feel about her?" Bellatrix asked with an evil smirk

"No. No one here wants to see her get hurt again. She doesnt deserve that" Regulus told her. He had gotten quieter then before. Abigail was a sensative subject for him because he knew e would never be able to have her.

Shortly, they had heard the door open and close and looked up to the boys dormitories to see Abigail rubbing her eyes

"Sev, can you come look at the wound please?" she asked in a tired voice. Regulus looked up at her and smiled. She looked so cute in the morning. She had been wearing one of his shirts and a pair of Narcissas pink short shorts. Her brown hair was thrown into a messy bun and her eyes were smaller since she had just woken up.

Severus had smiled as he got off the chair and jogged up to her

"I think its best that we do this in the room" he told her. Abigail nodded slightly in agreement. Severus gently grabbed her hand in his and she followed him back into the room. Regulus sighed as he looked at the floor

"If you really want to be with her, talk to her. Maybe you two could pass it off" Narcissa sugessted but Regulus shook his head

"She was just hanging out with Lupin and her parents thought they were dating remember? And the time when we were younger, her father thought she was having sex with Lucius and I even though she was simply watching us mess around" Regulus reminded them.

He didnt want to risk her getting hurt more than she had been already. He cared about her too much and thats why he was going to make it clear to Sirius that she doesnt need that kind of stuff anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short but I have to go get things done. Be back later to add another