Status: Active (Writing Chapters)

Know Your Rights

02; I am so Bored With the USA

Saturday, 18th April, 1977. 9:55 pm
The 100 Club

Ivy's POV

"Ivy, are you listening to me." Sheena says getting a little frustrated.

"What? Yeah, don't mess with Paul." I reply drinking my first but not last beer for tonight. I get off my stool and head for the crowd to see the next band play. The Clash is supposed to play after them I think.

"I really want to see them now." Sheena says wrapping her arm around my neck.

"I know," I start, "These guys suck." Throwing my empty beer bottle at the stage like every one else.

"Do we have to hear them." I half yell, covering my ears. These guys really suck and they aren't even drunk.

"Yeah. Tell me about it." A familiar voice said behind me. I turn to find Paul and Mick. My head is going to explode.

"Are you guys ready?" Sheena asks. They nod their heads in unison. I wonder if I can jump on Paul without any awkwardness.

"Yeah, we got our gear ready. All we need to do is get on stage." Mick chirps. He is so cute.

"Hey, we gotta go. We'll catch you later." Paul calls walking away.

"You need to improve your acting skills." Sheena says. I turn around again.

"What are you talking about?" I ask even though I know she's right.

"Oh, c'mon. You looked like you wanted to jump on the guy. I bet he saw it in you too." She comments.

"They didn't have much time to talk. " I add.

"He looked weirded out. I mean the loo-"

"Shut up. They're coming on." I interrupt. I hate being noticeable like that.

****************************************************************************************************
12:57am

"Can you believe it? We got to seen them live twice in a week." Sheena half yells into my ear. Our legs feel like jello from jumping around this time with a packed house pushing us around.

"And I can't believe some asshole chucked a beer at your boyfriend. And you let him." I sarcastically gasped.

"Shut up." she says giving me a little nudge.

"Hey ladies." Joe comes jogging up.

"Hey, great show tonight." I say. Joe navigates his way to Sheena's side. Some one's going to have a good night sleep tonight.

"You really think so?" He asks. I take a glance at Sheena, finding her staring at nothing particular. Just so she doesn't stare at Joe.

"Of course you guys were. I mean, who cares if the crowd was throwing their bottles at you guys. That doesn't mean anything. " I comment. Sheena nods her head in agreement.

"I really believe you. Thanks." Out of the blue Sheena snaps back to reality.

"When is your guys' next show?" Sheena asks. Holy hell, her first words to Joe fore the night.

"Not for a while. We're gonna have some more practices at Rhehersals Rhehersals and maybe write a few more songs." He shrugs.

"Alright, cool. Let us know when the next show is and we'll be there." Sheena says, trying her hardest to hide her smile.

"I will. Well, I gotta go, looks like Topper's getting anxious. I'll see you guys around." He hugs Sheena and then half hugs me. I'm going to give some one shit tonight. Once Joe's out of sight Sheena releases the biggest blush I have ever seen. And she glances at me.

"Shut up." She says blushing even more. I swear to God, if she can't handle herself she'll end up purple.

We end up walking through a crowd of punks, I grab Sheena's hand so we don't end up separated and doomed. Some of them give us dirty looks as we walked past them, but the majority could give a shit less about us. And they probably did. Who cares, I met Paul, we got to meet Joe again and that's what really matters to us. Them.
♠ ♠ ♠
It isn't the greatest chapter however comments are nice. =]