Status: Active (Writing Chapters)

Know Your Rights

Guns of Brixton

Tuesday 21 April 1977, 3:05 pm

Sheena's POV


"So, what are going to eat for dinner today...," Ivy asks, I'm not quite my self today. Can't stop thinking about Joe. Even though I know I should.

"...well?" She asks.

"Well what?" I'm stupid. She lets out a long sigh.

"I said maybe we should go hang out with Sid and Topper for dinner." I nod my head.

"Sounds good. Where are they?" I ask. She stops to think, mimicking her dad's thinking face. Such a nerd, and thank God I love her for that.

"I think they went to Sex. That's the last I heard."

"So... do you want to wait at Bernie's for them?" I ask, fuck we don't even know if they're going to show up at Bernie's. This is the only thing I don't like about the 70s. They don't have cell phones.

"Yeah, there'd better be some one there or else I'll have to shoot myself." Ivy cries.

"A bit hormonal today?" I sarcastically ask dragging her down the block.

"Maybe just a little." She nods.

"That's what I thought!" Jumps in Paul. We both scream while he laughs at us. "Your faces were priceless. I wish I had a camera."

"Laugh it up, because we'll get you back. You won't know when, but we'll get you back." I scowl.

"Hey love." Paul says to Ivy.

They need to be careful, we need to be careful. For all we know right now, we could be screwing up the whole intire universe. But I mean she's happy when she's around him. He looks even happier around her. Oh fuck, what do I do?

"Hey Sheena, still grumpy?" He asks wrapping his arm around my neck almost making me suffocate.

"Maybe. That wasn't a cool move." I reply pinching him.

"Ow, I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise." He squirms away from me back to Ivy.

"Do you forgive me?" He asks her. I think we all know her answer.

"I'll think about it." She answers. I whip my head around. What?

"It wasn't that bad a prank." He comments.

"You weren't the one scared." She counters. She wants him that bad?

"Well, I hope you get it over it. I don't want you to stay mad at me forever." He says.

"I'm not mad. By the way, where's Mick and every one?" She asks. Joe shrugs.

"I don't know, some where."

"Wow, you're so helpful Joe." I bitch. I don't mean to. I think I might be the one with the hormones today.

"They might be at Sex right now." He slowly answers.

"Alright, let's go." I reply leading our pack of three to Sex. While we're there, we might as well get some new shirts. Old shirts, whatever they are to us. Fuck, I hate time traveling. So confusing.

"What's that face?" Joe asks.

"Just thinking." I answer. That's it, I officially have 'dumb ass' labeled permanently on my forehead.

"About who? Paul?" He asks jokingly. My eyes go wide, my mouth unable to close.

"No! I wasn't thinking about Paul. You dick." I exclaim slapping his arm. He laughs at me. I look over to Ivy who's still under his arm.

"I didn't say shit. He found out on his own." She says. I look up at him.

"Yeah, its obvious you have feelings for him. Hell, I think he even knows." He says. I almost turn purple at this point. I think I'd rather be dead than know Paul knows I like him. If he knows I like him, where do we go from here?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm guessing no body noticed I was gone.

Comments!