Status: Active

Sweet Emotion

Sometimes

Nathalie's PoV

A week later Kelly and I decide we haven’t had some “girltime” in quite a long time and go shopping. Kelly grabs a bright red shirt with a low neckline and a print of a black rose on it.

“What do you think of this one?”

“I like it.

“Do you think Joe would like it?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Why?”

“Oh, just asking.”

I raise an eyebrow.

“You like him, don’t you?”

“Is it really obvious?”

“It is if you buy a shirt, simply because you hope he’ll like it.”

I smile to myself as I watch Kelly blush. Those two would make a good couple. Besides, they both deserved someone who actually cared, since both of them had a knack for falling for people that weren’t good for them.

Plus, I’m sure a happy relationship could help Joe to stay sober. Hopefully the entire band will find someone that can motivate them to stay sober. After all, the romantic relationships they used to have were damaged if not destroyed because of the drugs. And that wasn’t the only things the drugs had damaged.

I can’t help but to think back of how things used to be when my loved ones where addicted. And it weren’t just Tom, Brad, Joey, Joe and Steven, it was also Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Lita Ford....

Ten people I could have lost if thing had gone wrong.

After all that’s happened, I cannot be angry for all the stupid things they used to do. I’m just glad they’re still alive.

Eric’s PoV

That evening we’re going out and as usual, my girlfriend attracts rockstars like honey attracts bees. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind them. In fact most of the famous guys Nathalie is befriended with are actually nice, it’s just....

Those guys are loved by millions and can wrap any woman they like around their finger. Can you blame me for being insecure sometimes? For fearing I would lose the woman I love to a millionaire that many women consider the best thing since sliced bread?

Though I know they’re just ordinary men with both talent and luck, I still wonder that if Nathalie ever had to choose between a guy from Motley or even Aerosmith and plain old me, I would ever get a fair chance.

“Hey Eric!” My thoughts are disturbed by Isabel, a brunette girl I’ve met during one of the parties I’ve had visited with my friends, girlfriend and sister. I take a quick glance at Nathalie. She seems to be enjoying herself, so I decide to dance with Isabel.