Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 10

“Get all your hung over ass’s up” someone yelled, seconds latter a horn rang loud. Payton sat up quick, she looked around.... How the hell did she get back in her tent? She dressed and walked out of her tent, everyone ells was already sitting on logs around the brunt out camp fire. She went and sat next to Nick; Joe gave her a quick glance and turned back to the dude talking. He obviously remembered the things that happen the night before, they weren’t as drunk as they thought. “I don’t want to go on a hike” One of the girls stated.

“And, why not?” The dude, Blake asked.

“I heard some kinda, like screaming coming from down there” she pointed down the path to the lake. Joe looked over to Payton with a shocked look; she just looked down at her shoes.

“It sounded like someone getting murdered” the girl then added

“It was probably your drunkenness playing tricks with you” Blake told her.

“I wasn’t drunk, I didn’t drink anything” she stated.

“You know I have heard of a murderer who lives on a hill over there” Joe told them.

“You do?” another girl asked, freaking out.

“Yeah, he go’s out on to the highway saying his car broke down, then he takes his female victims back to his house….and you can use your imaginations” Joe told them.

“If you heard about it, why haven’t the police arrested the dude then?” Nick asked.

“They don’t have enough evidence” Joe stated.

“Let’s get outta here” one of the other guy’s said looking all around, making sure no one was around.

*********

20 minutes latter everyone was in their cars driving.

******

Once they got home everyone went there own ways. Payton went and got a long…..long bath.

Once she was done and unpacked, she went down staires. She walked into the kitchen to find Joe sitting at the table. “Uh, wh-where’s Nick?” she asked awkwardly.

“He went over to some girl’s house” Joe said plainly. Payton didn’t say anything ells, just went back up to her room.

******
She sat at her computer desk, just messing around when… She herd a soft knock at her door, Nick never knocked so she knew just who it was. “Damn” she cussed; she was hoping he would just leave her alone.

“COME IN” she yelled, sighing heavily.

“Hey” he said softly to her, walking in and sitting on her bed, he patted the space next to him. She rolled her eyes and sat down next to him…. When this happen to her and Nick, Nick just said to forget it…or do it again. Both would be ok with her right about now.

“Payton, we gotta talk. “
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so this one was a quickie, kinda a filler.

BUT!

Please comment!!! :)