Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 15

Payton let her mother stay the night sense she didn’t have a hotel and she was leaving the next morning, it was now dinner time and everyone was sitting around the table…except Nick, he was still working on his song.

“So what’s your bakery’s name?” Payton asked, forking up a bite of her chicken sallied. It was Joe’s night to cook and he always liked cooking healthy foods.

“Queen’s Bakery” She told them.

“Sounds cool, what do you have there?” Joe asked.

“Uh, bakery stuff” Beth stated.

“Like what?” Joe asked again.

“Wow, it’s a good thing your pretty” Beth stated. Joe gave her a mean look then looked back down at his food.

*** *

“Is all we got to eat are those crappy salads?” Nick asked walking into the kitchen.

“Well it’s nice to see you out of your room” Joe stated. “And yes that’s all we have, deal.”

“Ick, I rather go hungry” Nick complained, he took a plate of just the chicken and sat down at the table, Beth eyeing him the whole time.

“You know, last time I saw you, you were scrawny and ugly and your head was too big for your body” Beth stated.

“Gee, thanks” Nick told her, with attitude

“I must say your looking quite manly now, Nick, I like it.” He looked up at her and she smirked flirt-ishly.

“Oh man, I forgot to….. Finish the line….On my song….See ya” Nick ran up the stars quick “What the f*ck was that?” he asked himself once he got to his room.

****

“What was that?” Payton asked her mother.

“I was just messing with the boy, and he is looking kinda fine.

“EWWW MOM” she yelled.

“Hey, what about me?” Joe whined.

“Eh, not so much.”

Joe looked down sadly getting up walking into the kitchen.

“Hey, don’t be mean to Joe” Payton told her mother.

“Why? You 2 got something going on?” she asked.

“NO!!” Joe yelled from the kitchen, Beth smirked knowingly at her daughter.

“There’s nothing going on between me and Joe” she lied.

“How about you and Nick?”

“No” she lied again, “stop asking.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ALLLRIGHT!!! I thought it would be cool to double update so here you are!!

Please comment!! :D