Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 23

Joe put on a black shirt and his favorite black leather jacket, he dashed a little men’s colon on himself then checked his reflection in his mirror for the last time.

“Damn, I’d do me” He muttered, admiring his good looks. He walked out of his room and down the stairs, Nick was in the living room watching TV, he was dressed pretty flash meaning he was most likely going out for the night too.

“Hey dude, where’s Pay?” Joe asked.

“I don’t know, she came in here asked if we were leaving soon, I said yeah in a bit then she told me to hurry up and stomped out of the house.”

“Ugh, something’s up with her today… what did you do to her?” Joe asked

“What did I do to her? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Nick asked right back.

“Shit, I didn’t do anything” Joe told him.

“whatever, who cares.”

“I gotta go pick up Mari” Joe then stated.

“Yeah, I gotta go to, I’m going to a party” Nick told him.

****

“This is weird” Phil said.

“What’s weird?” Payton asked, letting Phil in the house.

“Well, I mean you never asked me to come over before, to be honest I didn’t think you even liked me.”

“Oh, Phil babe, of course I like you, I like you a lot.”

“You do?” he asked.

“I do, so whattda say we take this into the living room and get cozy?” she asked, smirking.

“Alright” he said, fallowing her.

****

“This is nice” Joe stated sitting on a bench, Mari laying her head on his shoulder.

“I had a great time tonight” she told him.

“Me to” He told her, she smiled a sweet smile at him. “But there is something that would make it better.”

“What?” she asked.

“Well, me and you going back to your pla…”

“Joe” she interrupted him. “I got to tell you something.”

“Oh fuck, your not related to Lady GAGA are you?” he asked.

“Huh?” she asked, confused.

“Um, never mind, what do you want to tell me?” he asked.
“Remember how I said I was 21 and I lived by myself?” she asked.

“Yeah?” he half asked half stated.

“I’m not 21, I’m 17 and I live with my parents, I only told you I was 21 so you would like me and buy me a drink.”

He laughed lightly. “I would have done all those things anyway.”

“You would have?” she asked.

“Yeah” he said softly.

“So you still like me?” she then asked.

“Of course I do” he told her with a smile.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” she asked.

“I think you’re beautiful.”

****
He didn’t know her name and he portably wouldn’t, she walked up to Nick and pressed her body to him.

They danced closely, she grinded her ass into his pelvis driving him crazy. She turned around and pushed herself all most on top of him, she couldn’t get any closer.

“Take me upstairs, baby” she whispered in his ear. He examined her; a sexy red head with big boobs, he couldn’t resist.

****
“Take me upstairs, baby” Payton whispered in Phil’s ear.

“And do what?” he asked, confused.

“You know what” she playfully hit him on the chest.

‘No I don’t, I’m not even sure why I’m here. Where’s Joe and Nick?” he asked.

“Their not here, it’s just you and me tonight, babe.” He finely got it and smiled widely at her.

“You want me?” he asked, about to cry form the joy he was feeling.

“Yes, I want you.” He felt like he was going to blow up as he jumped on her and pinned her to the couch.

****

Nick smiled at his refection in his car mirror as he pulled into his drive way, he had a great night and got to bang a model, that was now 10 models he’s gotten in the sack, another notch in his bed post.

He walked into the house and could hear soft music playing.

“What the hell…” he muttered, he walked into the living room.

His stomach did flips and his heart flew into his throat, he felt a burning feeling in his eyes, he was feeling something, Nick Jonas doesn’t feel things.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so here's chapter 23, I think it's pertty good, I hope you like it,

I'll be here all day again, so if I get the same response I did yesterday then maybe I'll have another updating fest.

Please comment!!!