Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 27

“Marry Christmas” Everyone said as Nick walked down the stairs, he looked around the room and didn’t see Payton, he was being kind of hard on her but damn it how could she go to bed...or the couch with Phil?

“Come sit honey” his mother told him. He sat down on the couch around the Christmas tree and watched as Frankie opened presents.

****

Payton came down a little after that and everyone opened gifts.
It was now time to cook dinner. Denise and Payton were in the kitchen making corn pudding.

“Paul its time to base the turkey” called Mrs. Jonas, Mr. Jonas walked in and got the turkey out of the oven setting it on the counter.

****

It was now after dinner and everyone was just going around talking about what they got and stuff. Joe was in the living room talking to Kevin about going on tour again in March and Payton was standing in the hall looking out the big window watching the snow fall.

Nick walked down the stairs and saw Payton standing there, she turned around just as he came down the steps and they slammed into each other.

“Jerk” she muttered.

“Bitch” he muttered back.

“Jack ass” she said a bit louder.

“WHORE” he yelled.

“F*CK FACE” she screamed.

“What in the world is going on in here?” Mrs. Jonas asked, walking into the room.

“He’s the biggest jerk I’ve ever met “Payton yelled.

“Yeah well, you’re the biggest….”

“Alright, that’s enough” Mrs. Jonas said, cutting Nick off. “This is Christmas; it’s not time for fighting.”

Mrs. Jonas looked up at the ceiling and at the arch that leads into the kitchen there was mistletoe.

“Kiss and make up” she then stated.

“WHAT?” they both half yelled.

“Kiss and make up” she said again, pulling them under the arch. “I’ll get the camera it will be just like when you were little and we spent Christmas together.”

****

They all sat there under the arch way just looking around.

“Come on, kiss already.”

“MOM” Nick whined.

“Kiss her Nicholas” his mother scalded him. He looked at Payton and she just looked down. He leaned in to her, closer and closer, his lips touched hers softly making his breath catch in his throat. They saw a flash then she pulled away quick.

“Awww, you 2 are so sweet” Mrs. Jonas cooed as she walked out of the room, going to show Mr. Jonas the picture she just took.

“I still hate you” she told him and stormed into the kitchen and out the back door into the cold winter night.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, all those comments were amazing and soo funny.

Please comment!! :D

PS, I think this story is winding down. I still got some twists up my sleeve but yeah this story is going to end pretty soon I think, I was thinking that maybe I would make a sequel WOULD ANYONE READ IT???? tell me. :D

I MEAN REALLY PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WOULD!!