Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 3

“You ready to go yet?” Joe asked, as Payton walked into the room.

“Sure am” she told him as she grabbed her purse off the counter.

“So, your going to stay here by yourself all day Nick?” Joe then asked his little brother.

“Hell no, I am going over to his chick named Lilly’s house” Nick told him.

“What are you going to do there?” Payton asked, feeling a little hurt, or jealous. After what happen… Or what they think happen last night, why would he need to go over to another girl’s house? This was Nick after all, the captain of all horn dogs, it wasn’t surprising.

“What do you think he’s going to do there?” Joe asked her with a smirk. Yes Joe, the first hand man of all horn dogs, not as high ranked as Nick, but very close. Under the layer of horn dog, there was a real guy, a sweet caring guy that not many people get to see.

*****

“I’m hungry” Joe stated as they walked out of Forever 21.

“Me to” Payton agreed. They walked to the food court, and ordered some Chinese food.

“Wanna see me put these chop sticks up my nose?” Joe asked with a big grin.

“No…” she trailed off with a grossed out expression riding on her face.

“To late” Joe stated, placing one stick up his nose.

“OH…eww…stop” She yelled grossed out. He placed the other stick in his nose, and then started to wiggle his nose making the sticks move. This grossed Payton out to the extreme.

“JOE…knock it off” He yelled.

“You want me to stop?” he asked, stopping the wiggling of his nose.

“Yes….please” she whined.

“Ok” Joe stated. He pulled the sticks out with one ruff tug. “OW” he cried seconds latter “I think I got a splinter.”

“I told you not to do that you moron” Payton told him.

“Will you look for me?” he then asked, ignoring her statement.

“Look at what?” she asked.

“For the splinter” he told her.

“YOU WANT ME TO LOOK UP YOUR NOSE?” she yelled at him, with sickness on her face.

Please, it really hurts” He cried.

“Fine” she whined.

“Thank you” he chimed as he slid his chair over to her, he tipped his head back and she looked for what was to be a peace of wood.

“I don’t see anything” she told him.

“You don’t?” he asked.

“Well, I see lots of stuff, but wood isn’t one of them” He laughed. “Can I stop now?” she then asked.

“Yeah, thanks babe” he stated.

“Don’t babe me mister, your nasty” she told him, waving her index finger in his face.

“Hey, a girl said that to me last night” He told her with a smirk.

“Just, last night?” Payton asked with a coy smile.

‘Ok… so maybe it’s been said lots of nights.” Joe stated.

“And mornings, and afternoons, and…”

“You can stop know” he cut her off. “I’m not that bad.”

“You’re right Joe, you’re not THAT bad” she put an extra spice to the that. He gave her a mean look, and she just smirked at him.

“Let’s go home” he then said.

“Ok...” she trailed off, not really wanting to go home. It was nice being out of the house, not thinking about what she did the night before with her best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok sense someone commented. (THANK YOU) Here is another chapter.