Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 46

Everyone was back at the house now, Joe and Nick just introduced Annie and Mari; they were already talking like they were old friends, witch made Nick and Joe happy.

Payton walked into the house, she had just gone to the store to get some stuff.

“Who’s that?” Annie asked.

“No one important” Nick told her, she just nodded her head and kept talking to Mari about the baby.

Payton looked down sad and trucked up the steps, she put her stuff on the bed and sat down, why was he being such a dickhead? It’s enough he didn’t want her, but now he wouldn’t even introduce her to his girlfriend, when did she stop being his best friend?

****

After an hour of sulking she walked out of her room and bumped into the one and only Nick, their eyes locked, she lost all train of thought and her breathing was gone. He tore his eyes away and walked into his room shutting the door behind him. Her breath slowly returned and she sadly walked right back into her room for more sulking.

****

“So, ladies we have to go do more rehearsals for the show, care to join us?” Nick asked.

“I would love to” Annie stated.

“Me too” Mari chimed in.

“Then we shall go” Joe said. They all piled into the car, ready to see the show.

****

Payton come out of her room once again, she was ready to go to the show thingy tonight she wasn’t interested in seeing them dance around like goons on the stage but she hasn’t seen Kevin in a long time and she was hopping Dani was there too.

She walked down the stairs to see everyone was gone, she walked outside to find Joe’s car was gone also… “Damn it” she yelled.

She walked back into the house and slumped back up to her room.

“They forgot me” she said, the water works starting again.

“I can’t take this anymore” she whined, she picked up the phone and dialed a number.

She waited for the voice to say “Hello” before she started crying her eyes out.

“I can’t be here anymore, I thought I could and it would be like before but, it’s over and I’m done, I can’t live here anymore….”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright one more chapter after this...I'm kinda sad. :(

I'm going to try to make it as long as I can.

Please comment!!!!