Sequel: Love-Fool
Status: A Joe and Nick Jonas story

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Friends With Benefits

Chapter 7

“Where’s the hotel?” Payton asked as they pulled off the road and on to a dirt road.

“There is no hotel” Nick told her.

“Where do you go to the bathroom then?” she then asked.

“On a tree” Nick said.

“What?” she asked with big eyes. “I’m not a dude; I can’t just whip things out and pee on a tree.” Joe laughed.

“We’ll figure something out, you wont have to whip anything out” Joe told her.

“Where do we sleep then?” she asked.

“In tents” Joe told her.

“On the dirty ground?” she asked with a grossed out expression.

“You wanted to come didn’t you?” Nick asked, getting annoyed with her constant questioning.

“I didn’t know we weren’t staying in a hotel” she complained.”If I knew that I wouldn’t have brought my hair drier.”

“We can always take you back” Nick suggested.

“Phfft, please Jonas, your not getting rid of me that easily” she told him with attitude.

******

“Were here” Joe said, as he stopped the car in front of a bunch of tents and a fire already going.

Nick ran ahead to talk to some friends and Payton looked around in horror.

“Maybe Nick was right, take me home” she said turning to Joe.

“No, you’ll have fun, I promise” he told her.

“Yeah, and we all know how good you are at keeping them” she said sarcastically. He gave her a dirty look and walked away; she looked around once more and sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so here's chapter 7,

Please comment!!!

Story fact: Did you know that Payton was named after a football player?
What football player you ask?
No other then Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts.
My favorite team and my favorite player.

Payton Hemming,
Peyton Manning.

See? I just changed the E to an A and called her Hemming.

Haha, I rock! :)