Sequel: Love Like Winter

When My Pain Is My Pain and Yours Is Too...

Sing

Whip looked up from his book when a muttering Cat stumbled in through the door, grimacing slightly while he closed the door and tumbled onto his bunk.

With a raised eyebrow, Whip looked at the bunk Cat had disappeared into, raising his eyebrow even higher when he heard Cat groan out in pain, but quietly, from the small sleeping space.

Two minutes passed, filled with quiet groans and muttering from Cat, before Whip finally put away his book with a sigh and stood up.

“Wanna tell me what’s wrong?” Whip asked, leaning his hands against the bunk above Cat’s while dipping down his head and looked at the young guitarist. It had really ended with the name they had joked about when they celebrated Eric joining the band, Eric was now known as Cat.

“Nothing’s wrong.” Cat muttered, twitching around in the bunk, as if he was doomed to never find a good position.

“Eric, you’ve been groaning, moaning, wincing and god knows what for four days, I hardly get any sleep at it is ‘cause you never lay still.” Whip tilted his head to the side. “Tell me what’s wrong?”

Cat laid still for a few seconds, blinking up at his older friend before pouting. “I hurt.”

Whip tried to ignore how kindergarten like Cat’s comment was, which was damn hard when Cat pouted like that and Whip’s jaw was itching to just open up and let out a laugh.

“You hurt?” Whip could not force back at least a small smile. “What’s hurting?”

“My tit.”

“You-your what?” Whip looked at Cat with confusion. “Huh, um, what?”

“My tit hurts.” Cat pointed towards his left chest. “Really bad.”

Whip hid his eyes behind his hand, it was ridiculous how childish and young the teenager could seem sometimes. Cat was almost eighteen-years-old, but he hardly acted that way. Most of the time it seemed like he was ten years younger, but he always got Whip to smile.

“Okay.” Whip sat down on Cat’s bunk, leaning forward slightly. “Why does your... tit, hurt?”

“Um,” Cat blushed and licked on his lip piercing. “It just does.”

“Cat, what have you done, seriously?”

Cat rolled his eyes, his cheek turning into a darker shade of pink while he moved his hands up to his black shirt and nervously started to unbutton it. He looks like a young virgin, Whip thought, doing his best not to seem like a complete pedophile and stare at the pale and flawless chest glimpse being shown before him.

“Promise me that you won’t tease me.” Cat looked at Whip with a mix of seriousness and plead in his eyes, holding the shirt collar tightly together while arching his back out, it almost seemed like the textile was paining him.

“I promise, just show me now?” Whip tried to look as convincing as possible that he wouldn’t say anything mean.

Cat hesitated for a long time before he against better knowing decided to trust Whip and pulled his shirt apart, showing his pale chest for Whip and slid his fingers up to his left nipple.

“Wha... oh, Eric.” Whip sighed when he saw what Cat had been so eager to hide. “A nipplering? Where the hell did you got that idea from?”

“It seemed cool, and I was drunk.” Cat mumbled defensive. “Plus some girl said that I would look hot with one.”

“She didn’t thought that you looked hot enough already?” Whip stood up with a grin without waiting for Cat’s replay. “I’ll be right back.”

Cat pouted out his bottom lip, he didn’t like when people left him just like that, and looked down at the small silver ring hurting his nipple so much. Now it seemed like a really bad idea, but right then, with his arm around that blond it had seem to be one of the smartest things he would ever do. Even though, it looked kind of cocky having a nipple ring, and he was to god damn stubborn to take it out, no matter how much it pained him.

“You’re just seventeen.” Cat looked up when he heard Whip’s voice and the older man sat down on the bunk, holding something that looked like a towel filled with... stuff, something, Cat wasn’t sure about what. “Don’t you need your parents signature to get a piercing?”

“Not when you’re in a band the piercer likes.” Cat looked suspiciously at the towel. “What’s that for?”

Whip face cracked up in a wide grin and he held up the towl. “Take deep breathes.”

“For wha- oh fuck! Andreas!” Cat shut his eyes tightly together when Whip laid the towel over his pierced nipple, withering paned by the unpleasant weight and cold. “You’re a fucking ass! What is that?”

“It’s ice. It will chill down the inflammation. Yes it was inflamed.” Whip smiled at Cat’s scared glance. “And it won’t hurt for too long, three days tops.”

“When did you turn into a master on nipple piercings?” Cat gritted, managing to glare evil on Whip without whimpering.

“I’ve had a girlfriend, or two, that didn’t had much of a brain either.”

“I have a brain. Aj!” Cat hissed, closing his eyes again. “Keep it still you ass!”

“It would be easier to keep it still if you weren’t squirming around like a pig on the way to the slaughter house.” Whip chuckled. “Damn kid, you really are stupid.”

“I’m so not.” Cat whimpered. “Will this hurt when I have sex?”

“A bit. At least if you bottom.”

“Why would I bottom?” Cat glared at Whip. “I’m a dude, remember?”

“Could’ve fooled me.” Whip said sincerely, smiling calmingly. “I just know from the girl’s point of view.”

“So then it hurts?” Cat looked thoughtful on Whip. “Try it?”

“What?”

“Try it, if it hurts when I’m under.”

“No way.” Whip laughed amused, then frowned when he saw the look on Cat’s face that meant he wasn’t joking. “Wait, you’re serious?”

“Yeah, I just want to know if it hurts or not.”

Whip looked shocked on the determined boy, he always seemed to forget how open minded and stubborn the teenager could be, some minutes passed by before he finally shrugged.

“Sure, okay then.”

Cat looked expectant as Whip moved around so he was laying on top of Cat, still holding the iced towel pressed against Cat’s chest, and forced Cat’s thighs apart. Carefully Whip angled his upper body so it wouldn’t lay pressure over the place where the piercing was.

It was hard for Whip to lay like this, not only because the teenager’s breathing was hot and un-regular against his lips and by the way Cat’s bottom body was squirming around by the un-use weight, but because Cat was looking at him with a intense searching expression while playing his fingertips over Whip’s arm.

“It wasn’t so bad.” Cat mumbled, his lips brushing against Whip’s.

Whip did as he had done that day on the pub so many months ago when they celebrated Eric, he dipped his head down and pressed his lips gently against Cat’s. Just like the last time Cat answered the kiss, opening his mouth slightly for the allowance of Whip’s tongue and moved his lips and tongue in rhyme against the singers.

Whip let out a shuddery breathe when Cat moaned softly into his mouth, moving one hand into Whip’s hair and the other hand (on which side the piercing was) up to his shoulder. Carefully Whip let go of the iced towel and ran his hands down over Cat’s side, smiling proudly when the teenager shivered from the coldness. Slowly he slide his hand up over Cat again, tickling all of the boy’s senses with his fingertips.

Cat let out a soft murmur into Whip’s mouth, twisting his hand in the man’s hair, when Whip moved his hand down over Cat again, cupping Cat’s ass and pressed him closer while grinding down.

“Ow.” Cat suddenly muttered, moving his head away from Whip while curling up his shoulder by the pain that had come when Whip’s chest had pressed the iced towel against his chest.

“Sorry.” Whip mumbled.

“It’s okay.” Cat looked at Whip with a honest expression, the pain still hinting by the way his shoulder was curled up. “Really, it is.”

Whip sighed and shook his head, laying down on his side next to the teenage boy instead. The small moment had quickly passed by.

“Can you sing for me?” Cat looked to his side on Whip. “So maybe I will fall asleep easier?”

“Um, sure. What do you want me to sing?”

“Just something, something sweet.” Cat slide closer to Whip, leaning his head against the older man’s shoulder and buried his nose into the hollow of Whip’s neck where it seemed like it was made for Cat to have his head. “Anything...”

Whip thought for a while, stroking the young boy’s dyed raven black hair during the time. Finally he settled for a Sonata Arctica song, one he knew was one of Cat’s favorites.

I was raised from a broken seed, I grew up to be an unwanted weed.” He started softly, smiling warm when Cat let out a happy murmur and nuzzled closer to Whip. “Ever faster the time exceeds me, little harder again to remember...you.

Cat closed his eyes swiftly when Whip continued to sing while sliding down his hand to drag his nails over Cat’s side, he was breathing hard against Whip’s soft skin feeling how his body got more and more relaxed the longer into the song the older man came.

Fell in love with the weakness within me. Tried to force me the Ring and own me.” Cat moved his head away from Whip and looked up with innocent like eyes at the singer, Whip looked down with soft and caring eyes, lowering his voice a bit while continuing the song. “Guess you found what you'd think would oblige me, little version of me to consume you….

Quietly Cat hummed along in the song, watching Whip as intimately as he could, observing every movement of Whip’s lips with encouraging azul eyes. He loved just being still while watching and listening to Whip sing, it was soothing and made him forget almost everything bad in his surroundings. The other guys were also happy for it, it meant that there actually was some times where Cat wasn’t doing pranks and jumping around like a bunny on speed.

On this dead winter's night. Darkness becomes this child. Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

“Whip?” Cat looked up at the singer when the song was over.

“Yes princess?”

“You still taste music.” Cat blinked tired and leaned his head against Whip. “I like tasting that, I like tasting you.”

Whip smiled softly and pressed his lips against the young guitarist forehead, using his hand on Cat’s side to angle the boy around a little so he got pressed a bit closer to the older man (without touching the aching piercing) and made Cat lay his leg over Whip’s to get comfortable.

“And you taste more.” Whip whispered against the teenagers forehead. “So much more then you know, Eric.”
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone want me to tell them when I've posted the winter sequal to this you better comment, otherwise you don't get to know about it :p

And comments anyway is just good ^^

Continued in Love Like Winter.