Status: If this is read and commented it will be updated often.

I'll Meet You There

Chapter 5

Dan POV

“Do you wanna come back to my place for a while?” Rage strokes my cheek.

“Sure, that would be nice.” I blush.

We get into Rage's car and he puts on some music, he doesn't really talk much, I guess he could be concentrating or maybe he's just as nervous as I am..

“Here we are.” Rage smiles widely at me and gets out of the car.

I get out and walk up to the front door where he is waiting for me to come inside.

He takes me on a tour of his house, he shows me every room.

“And lastly this is my room.” he grabs my hand and pulls me in.

There are posters covering every inch of the walls and a double bed in the corner.

“Come here.” he says patting his lap, he's taken a seat on the bed, I sit down next to him.

“What?” I ask when I look at him, he has a huge pout on his face, he pats his lap again.

“Fine.” I get up and plonk down on his lap.

“Your beautiful.” he kisses me.

“No I'm not!” I blush furiously.

Were making out on his bed when someone clears there throat at the door, Rage stops kissing me.

“O-oh hey mum.” Rage grins at her.

“Who's your friend?” she asks.

“Oh mum this is Dan.” Rage looks at me.

“Nice to meet you Dan.” she smiles kindly at me.

“Nice to meet you too.” I mumble embarrassedly, then she leaves.

Rage gets up and walks over to lock the door, he comes back over and crawls on top of me.

“Sorry. Where were we?” he leans down and we begin to make out again.

When he brings his hips down on mine, I gasp.

“Fuck I'm sorry did I hurt you?” he panics.

I shook my head and pulled him back down to kiss me, he does it again and I moan, he pulls away.

“That was hot.” he smiles.

“I should probably get home, mum is back for a few days..” I tell him.

“Alright I'll drive you home.” he sighs.

We go out to his car and he drives me home.

“Thanks for today Rage.” I smile and he leans over and kisses me before I get out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long, I had this written but forgot about it.
<3Brooke.