Status: New

Thank You For Breaking My Heart.

1/2

The sky was cloudy signaling that a storm was about to come pouring over this small town. I was in my car on my way to my boyfriend's house. We have been dating for about five months now and i think i love him.

I have seen a bad relationship up close dealing with my parents but Conner isn't like that. I was hoping to spend the day with him at his house since it was about to rain. My parents had gotten into one of their arguements and this time i was sure it would last through the rain.

I was actually wearing his favorite color, brown. I was wearing a brown baby doll top, jean capris, and brown heels. Honestly i hated heels but Conner thought they looked good on me so i wore them more for him.

I turned down his street and found his house. I was surprised to see his ex's car in the drive. See the thing about us is that Conner is alot older than me and his ex is always in his life because her and his mom are close now. She is actually nice most of the time but i hate when i come over to find her here. Especially when his mom is out of the house.

Conner is twenty five and his mom lives with him because her house is wearing down. I pulled my car in the drive and pulled out the key. I made sure everything was in my pockets and then i stepped out. I walked to the door and lifted my hand but then i heard something that made me stop.

"OH CONNER."

My eyes went wide and my arm fell back to my side. I wouldn't let the tears fall jsut in case it wasn't what i thought it was. I walked from the porch to the window in the living room. I peeked in the open spot and the tears fell.

Conner was over Natalie and he was naked. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. I just stood there my feet were stuck to the ground. I was like a statue. I watched and heard them climax together. I watched him kiss her lips and her stand to her feet. She started getting dressed and i noticed what she was wearing.

She knew when she got here that this would happen. Her outift said everything. The top was a white necklace top tank, black shorts, black heel sandals. She had some jewelry that she was now putting back on.

i watched as she sat back down on the couch to put her shoes back on. Conner then started to plant kisses along her shoulder from what i could see. Suddenly her eyes came across the window and her eyes locked on mine.

Her eyes widen and she turned back to Conner. I watched as they talked but i didn't know what about. Then his eyes flew to the window and he looked as if he had seen a ghost. I knew i had tears running down my face but despite it all i lifted my hand flipped him off and finally my legs started moving.

I could hear movement in the house and the door swung open and i heard, "Jolly wait."
I broke out in a run toward my car. I slammed the door shut and locked the doors. He was in shorts now and finally made his way to my car. He tried opening the door, and banging against the window, but i wouldn't open for him. My hands shook as i stuck the the key in and started the car.

I put the car in reverse and finally looked at him through the window. He saw my tear stained face and his face crumbled. He looked to be in so much pain but i just shook my head at him. I pressed the gas and sped away.

***
The coffee shop wasn't as full as it usually was. My best friend Cali was sitting across from me just starring out the window. She has always been my best friend. Atleast since i met her a couple years ago.

Sometime her sense of style was ecitric to say the least. Today she was wearing a black shirt that said BEAUTIFUL YOUNG & FREE, her jeans had rips in the knees, and her feet were covered in a pair of black studded sandals. She liked to pamper herself so her nails were done with white tips.

Cali had found out about Conner a few weeks ago. i had been at home listening to my parnets argue over the stupidest shit since i had gotten home. i had been in that house for three weeks and Cali got sick of it. She made me come out with her today.

I wasn't dressed to impress anyone. i was in a gray heart flag tank, a pair of light shorts, and silver sandals. I had a wing necklace hanging from my neck and a pair of shades on my face.

Cali was mad at me for the shades but she can just get over it. My eyes were still very blood shot from crying off and on for about three weeks.

"Jolly I'm worried about you."

I heard the concern in her voice. I looked at her face and i could make out the frown on her lips.

"Cali I know you are. What the hell am I suppose to do though? I saw my now ex boy friend having sex with his ex. I would have prefered to have caught them kissing but no i watched them have sex. I watched the guy i was starting to love kiss another girl. i just don't know what im suppose to do after that."

Cali stood to her feet and took the seat right beside me. She wrapped her arms around my small frame as the sobs came from my mouth. She just held me because thats what friends are for. They don't try to say things to make you feel better they just hold you as you cry.

Cali knows what it feels like. Her last boyfriend cheated on her and she found out from the girl he cheated on her with. She just happened to be pregnant with his baby. I held Cali as she cried that day. The thing with Cali though was that she didn't love the guy at the time but it still hurt.

I finally stopped crying just hiccuping. She pulled away from me and gave me a smile.
"Jolly how come you didn't tell me that you loved him?"

I just turned my head. There were many reasons why no one not even him knew that i loved him. He was older than me and he had been through so much more than i could ever think of. He had lost his dad at young age, almost lost his own life, and then to top it off he wasn't really serious with alot of things.

"Cali i just didn't want to lecture that i knew coming. I knew you have said that he's so much older than you and that he isn't serious about it. I already knew all of that which is the reason i never told him any of that shit. Anyway it doesn't matter now."

Cali just frowned. She knew i was hurting more than i would tell her but what could she do about it. She stood and went back to her seat across from me. just as she was sitting back down she face became uneasy at the exact time the door ding signalling someone coming in he shop.

Cali just turned her face toward the floor. I could tell something wasn't good.

"Of all places for him to show the fuck up with her. Jolly do not turn around alright just look at me alright."

I nodded my head. Then I heard a voice i knew to fucking well.

"Conner I want a double capicino and some cookies."

My face showed my horror at what i heard.

"Sure thing baby."

It was his and her voice. I couldn't believe this. he knew this was the place i hung out with cali all the time. He was calling her my pet name which is what started the water works all over again. I looked Cali in the eyes and she just gave me a sympathetic frown.
Against what she said i turned my head toward them. She was dressed in green, with a ruffle tank that was green, dark blue skinny jeans, and a pair of green sandals that had a heel.

I watched him pay for their drinks and then kiss her cheek. The tears were coming down in waterfalls now and i just couldn't believe what i was seeing. It seemed in the weeks i had been away from the world that he had just given in to Natalie.

I turned back to Cali. She just gave me a smile and nodded toward my pleading question. I gathered my things and stood to my feet. I wiped the tears froim my face as i noticed them looking for a table to sit at.

Cali stood to her feet and gave me a hug. "I have to meet Fall here so i can't come with alright."

I just nodded into her shoulder. She pulled back and gave me smile. I walked up to the counter before i left. I told the girl "I want one hot chocolate and a bag of peanut butter cookies."

She smile and got my things as i paid for them. I picked up the bag and cup and made my way toward the door until i heard Cali's voice.

"YOU ARE SUCH A JACKASS CONNER. YOU HURT MY BEST FRIEND BY FUCKING SOME SLUT THAT YOU BROKE UP WITH BECAUSE SHE'S A SLUT. YOU BROKE JOLLY MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER SEE."

I turned around so see Jolly at Conner's table. Natalie must have been to the restroom for she wasn't at the table. I could see that Conner was talking in hushed whispers but Cali wasn't having it.

"SO NOW YOU WANT TO BE QUIET. I BET YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA THAT SHE WATCHED THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE FUCKING SEX THROUGH THAT WINDOW. THE WORST IS YOU DIDN'T FUCKING CARE TO KNOW THAT SHE LOVED YOU CONNER."

i watched as conner's eye's widened. I knew that i shouls have just walked out but Cali was making this worst by interfireing. I walked over to Cali as she sat in front of a shocked conner and pulled on her arm.

She gave into my pulling but i heard a gasp from Conner. I turned my head and he saw my face. I straightened up and puched my shade up on my head.

"But you know what Conner. I know why you went to her. she would give it up something i just wouln't do for you."

i gave him a smile and turned back to Cali.

"Leave him alone please. He isn't worth your time."

She then said "He's not worth your tears."

For once i believed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jolly's First Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/brown-inside_you_maine/set?id=20528401

Natalie First Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/black_right_girl_maine/set?id=20605021

Second Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20605923&lid=528992

Natalie's Second:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20606666&lid=528992

Cali's Outift:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=20605838&lid=528992

Okay so this is really one of the first short storys i have finished. part two is up next.