A Running Chance

The Party

I guess he did. I gave him my adress and he knew exactly where to go. We left his friends behind, and rode off on his motorcycle, with me clinging to him for my life. Well, that's what it seemed like. When I was more used to riding, it was actually kind of thrilling. In no time, he was parking in my driveway, and I was noticing that my parents still weren't hime yet.

"So.." he trailed off, watching me stand on my lawn akwardly.

"Thanks for the ride." I did what I thought was polite; "Do you want to come in? We have a crap load of bottled water..."

"Sure." He said, getting off his bike and following me through the front door. After getting him, and me, some water we kind of just stood there abit, not knowing what to say. Then I thought of something.

"My friend is having this graduation party, like, right now. You wanna come? I'm late already, so why not make a big enterance and come riding a motorcycle with some random hot dude, instead of driving my truck?" I asked.

He looked at me funny. "You drive a truck?"

"Why yes I do." I glared at him. "Are you coming or not??"

"Why not?"

"Okay just let me shower quick and change.. If you have to do anything before we go do it quick, if not wait in here I guess." I didn't wait for an answer. I turned and headed upstairs.

After the quickest shower I had ever taken in my life, I pulled on a medium length, light blue skirt, a black tank top, and a denim cropped jacket. I left my wavy black hair fall down my back, only brushing it. A little eyeliner and mascara, a thin layer of lip gloss, and I was ready. I started down the stairs, then immediately ran back up them to grap my cute black heeled boots. Can't go around barefoot!

I finally got downstairs and saw Adrian sitting on the couch, looking freshly showered and (I had to admit) pretty hot in dark jeans, a dark red graphic shirt, with a leather jacket. I posed for him, like I was waiting for him to pull out a camera. "Did I clean up pretty good?"

"Nope." He laughed at the dissapointed look I gave him. "You cleaned up really good."

I smiled. "Thanks." Then I gave him Kayla's adress. "Think you can find your way there?"

"Yep I think I can."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the abrupt ending, it's getting late. Comment maybe? Thanx for reading!